Things to discuss on first date?

I asked this girl out and she said yes. We've been good friends for well over a year, but know very little about one another, and we both agree to that. I'm taking her out in a few days, but am I not sure what we should discuss. Any ideas?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let the conversation flow naturally. You don't have to prepare yourself. If the conversation doesn't flow naturally, you're probably not a very good match. Or you have 0 social skills.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to her about what her future goals are & work off that. Bring up random topics that you know you both like & can talk about but make it mostly about her. Even though you know a lot about her, she'll appreciate the fact that you're still trying to get to know her more & focusing on future goals and ideas. Bring up old good memories involving you both; get her to laugh bout old times. There's always still stuff about each other that you both don't know yet

What Girls Said 2

• Hobbies
    Interests
    Likes and dislikes
    Childhood
    Stories that happened to you guys in the past maybe

• future plans

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!