Does anyone else get frustrated by the abundance of Fat Women?

Seriously this is a big problem!

There are plenty of women who are great to get along with and would probably make good girl friends but they are fat so there is ZERO attraction.. VERY frustrating.

I've even tried dating one who was nice but I had to break it off because the thought of having sex with her was grossing me out. It was a shitty situation, she told me she was in love with me and I dumped her because I just couldn't lie about it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

• Yes, I've experienced this
    31%(8)44%(22)Vote58%(14)
  • No, I've never experienced this
    12%(3)24%(12)Vote38%(9)
  • I'm sexually attracted to fat women
    8%(2)6%(3)Vote4%(1)
  • I'm a straight woman
    49%(13)26%(13)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't date them. Like I'm attracted to tall white guys. I'm not going to date someone I'm not attracted to.

• yeah, obviously that is the best advice, I just thought I'd give it a try.. lesson learned I suppose.

Most Helpful Guy

• No problem here. Just keep moving along.

What Girls Said 10

• Used to be fat. Didn't like the fact no one liked me so I lost weight (lost the weight for other reasons too!! haha). I don't understand how other women are just okay being over weight.

• why do you care if a woman is fat? if she's fat just overlook her and ignore her and focus on the women you're attracted to. there are still a lot of good lookin women and thats who you should be focusing ur attention on.

• I agree 100%! He is way too focused on the negative instead of the positive.

• that's what I do, people are not the tiny snap shot you see in a question about an issue they have at one point been frustrated by. It is hard meeting someone you really get on with and when you want a relationship and that happens but she is sooo fat that it's just not going to happen.. ya that can be frustrating.

• Yes, I've experienced this. That's why I exercise a lot and diet. Use to be fat and still feel fat.

• That's the spirit! wish more women had your attitude.

• If that's your pic, you're not fat. And i'm not some thick lover. I like thick women, but probably like skinner than average. You look great, stay healthy and grats on your loss, but you should have really high confidence about your body.

• you "feeling fat" is all in your head, you're really slim! :-P

• That's what I think non-muscular guys

• well you can't force attraction.

• I said I've experienced this because I'm fat and hate myself and totally expect guys to be grossed out.

• Though I'm not either fat nor overweight, this whole post in general disgusts me

• well I'm sorry you're disgusted by facts nothing I can do about that. This has been a real problem for me and I just wanted to talk about it.

• I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion...

I can't force my self to be attracted to someone, no amount of "good" personality is going to make me sexually attracted to a fat woman, I have no choice in that. I even tried and it ended up in me having to dump someone who just told me they were in love with me, I chose her because of her good personality to give it an honest try.

What I want is a good woman who is also sexually attractive, which would be easy to find if half the female population wasn't so tubby.

• You could've just said that

• Take what you can get bud

• I imagine there are an abundance of overweight guys out there also.

• This. I'm a woman and I don't really care about a mans weight however I dealt with two mental illnesses since leaving the military (both service connected), which caused me to gain a lot of weight that I'm trying to lose. It does hurt to know that no matter how good of a person I am, it will always be overlooked in terms of dating because of my size. Which is why I am putting off dating until I lose weight however, if a guy still wants to date me at this weight I will not complain 😊

• well at least you've got a positive attitude about it. You're being honest with your self, you're not over weight just because you're lazy, you are working to improve and you would still be comfortable being with a man who was comfortable with your weight. This is almost exactly what I'm talking about, you seem to like you're probably a real catch or at least have a lot going for you, but the weight is a block in your path to love.. I really hope this works out for you and you can achieve your goals, in mental health, fitness and love.

• The weight can and will be overcome. I'm eighty pounds overweight so it's not like I'm morbidly obese and I'm in therapy now so I'm working through everything and thank you 😊

• I'm not attracted to fat men and wouldn't date one but their existence doesn't frustrate me.

What Guys Said 8

• i hate this fat bitch in my college class. when i first started i was one of the quiet guys and i didn't talk much because im that lazy or i just dont like expressing myself. her and the other guys knew eachother they were fighting then the other guys swore her and they laughed, i thought it was funny. so i laughed and she started picking on me, she thinks im an easy target and knows i won't say anything back. so she called me a pussy and shy guy which really pissed me off. then i didn't say anything but i was embarrassed nothing i could say, i was gonna call her a fat bitch but then reliased if i do, il get in trouble. so now everytime she sees me she calls me names and stuff with her friends. i was new there so i didn't really have anyone, so i used to walk college all alone.
    such a saddening story.

then one day i thought im not having this bullshit so when i see her next time im going to tell her to fuck off. so next day college i went up to her she was with some friends. i said fuck off bitch dont swear me again. im not that type of guy to cuss like this, but she lowkey got me angry. then the next day i came in college she tells me just watch. and i just laughed what can she possibly do right? so when we finished class i was going to go home. i see her and some boys and her friends waiting at the exit i just walk past. these guys comes up to me and says have you been picking on my girlfriend and i said no she was bullying me. they laughed and she came up and said to her boyfriends he swears me in class. i was like you lying bitch. then the boys go did you just swear my girlfriend. i was so pissed i just said fuck off man. there wer 4 of them. so one of them pushes me and says say sorry to my girlfriend and i said. fuck off. so then they started hitting me one of them pulled a chain and striked me multiple times. i hit few of them but it was no use. the girl was laughing while i was on the floor getting beaten by metal chains.

• jesus dude, I hope you went to the police!

• Well it's the same as with girls not being attracted to men who are clingy towards them or better said only one feels it. The reason I had a hard time with female girl friends in the past.

I gotta say there are fat women that I would take but most of time time those were actual pornstars and only 2 RL milfs lel.
    I kinda like healthy looking women overall and those I know irl mostly don't look that nice or there was one young chubby that looked pretty neat but I I don't have contact with her maybe cause of her concidence level

• I'm sick of the amount of fat people in general. And you can't ignore them or shame them because they fail to take proper care of themselves.

• troll on bro

• not trolling but okay

• We have to get things clear though. Men (YOU) are attracted sexually by various things. It's not just looks. FOR EXAMPLE: Remember the first time you watched the 1st fast and the furious and then there is this super hot chick working on cars.
      2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...odriguez+Fast+Furious.jpg

A totally dime, man. I would do her if she was a step sister... but let's look closer. She's a dirt, trashy, manly, tough, mexican girl. There is nothing attractive about a masculine girl at all yet she's attractive?
      Because she's cool.
      So people become attracted to others for other reasons. So when you talk about liking a girl then being able to walk away because she's fat is stupid.

Now to your real question.
      It's because of where you hang out. I go to the gym 6 days a week and mainly just see fine looking women. Fit ones that wouldn't fart in my direction. Of course I'm 30 and not a troll so I know it's because where I hang out.

• well what can I say, if she was physically attractive I would have been into her, believe me or not I don't care at this point.

I think you're probably right about where I hang out though.. hmm

• the cold hard truth is that fat people in general are not attractive.

• If you're fit the fatties won't even try to get you 😜

• dude that is sooo not true at all!

• Fatties don't even do anything but worship me from afar. 😇

• OMG yes. It's bad where I live.

• Yeah it seems to be a lot of them and I did try the same thing you did and I just couldn't see myself being with her that way

• Yeah we need a sign put up for all the immigrants coming into this country, " welcome to America, land of the obese " , lol