By boyfriend does not like my height?

I have a boyfriend and we click very well. He thinks I am funny intelligent and cute. But the problm is he said he is attached to tall girls. I feel like he is not attached to me because of my height because I am very short. 5'2". When we do sex he is not willing to do it. Do you think he does not like me?

thanks for the replies. he didn't said that he will dump me or sth likr that. he only said he prefer tall girls. maybe he is ok with the fact that i am not completely perfect

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys (not all, naturally) are really picky about height, but so are lots of girls. I mean, there's a stereotype that girls only like guys who are over 6'.

It really just depends on the guy. For example, my friend and I are nearly the same height (I'm 6'3" and he's 6'4"), but we differ drastically on height preference. For example, my friend refuses to date a girl who's under 5'9", whereas I've dated girls under 5'3". My current crush is only 5'0".

If you want to know how he feels about your height, you're gonna have to just straight-up ask him about it. Guys can't read minds, though many girls seem to believe we can.

• where are you from? ok ill ask. i do not think he will dump me bec of my height he only said he'd prefet tall girls

• I'm from New Jersey, but I don't really see why that matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are wasting your time, you don't deserve to be put down like that, if he would love you, he would accept you the way you are and he would never mention tall girls at all.
    I hope you will think about this relationship. Talk to him, tell him how you feel, and if he wants to get that NBA TALL CHICK, let him get her, but HE will never be happy because he lost YOU ;)

Good luck <3

• well we talked and he said my height is not a problem but he love tall girls

• IT'S STILL not fair to rub it in your face though... but if he is serious about you then don't worry about it try to ignore it

What Guys Said 7

• he's not 100% into you. possibly find someone else who is.

• why? maybe he accept my height im not sure

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-determined(c).gif

Quit wasting your time and dump his ass!

• Ah well... wear heels

• If he can't accept your height than he can't accept you.
    Maybe think twice about him hunnie, i think you deserve better.

• 5.2 hahaha hobbit...

• it is quite a normal height unless you live in Scandinavia...

• im 6.5 inch.. yeah you are hobbit

• If you're doing sex while he isn't willing to do it, that's rape. 😂

• That's completely out of your control. If he doesn't like you simply because you are a shorter girl then that's his problem. That really shouldn't be an issue. I guess to make he feel better is that you can wear heels when you guys are out, but other than that it's not your fault. And by the way the many, many guys love short girls so don't treat it as if it's a curse. Good luck ;)

• well he didn't said that he will dump me or sth likr that. he only said he prefer tall girls. maybe he is ok with the fact that i am not completely perfect

• that's just joking. it's isn't meant to be taken seriously.

• tbh I really don't see any reason to be worried.

What Girls Said 3

• That shouldn't be your problem at all. It's not like you could change it. If he can't cope with you being that short, you're better off without him.

• he didn't say sth like we are over. it is just a preference and i am of course not his dreamgirl. but maybe he loves me even though i am not that tall?

• Of course he probably does, I'm just saying that if he can't live with you being this way, he should perhaps look for somebody more suited for him. However, if you're happy together even though he doesn't like your height, that's great.

• He's not willing to have sex? Dump this guy

• that is what i thought. he said he prefer tall girls but he difnt say that we are over

• maybe... :D he just said he "prefer" tall girls. it isn't that bad is it?

• Tell him he can't do much about it