How do I get rid of my desperate feelings for female companionship?

418

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally, just live your life. Focus on other goals, other interests. There's no magic cure for loneliness but not allowing yourself to wallow in self pity and obsession certainly helps.

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching lens, there is one singular root cause for your desperate feelings: A lack of confidence.

If you want to get rid of the feelings, you must find your confidence. Otherwise, you will be looking everything but within to fill whatever voids you desperately want filled by female companionship. There is a phrase that goes, "you must love yourself first"--this is incredibly true.

What Girls Said 3

• You mean female friends or a gf?

• Get busy with more important things.

• go MTGOW

What Guys Said 17

• One day at a time and you need to take some action on something anything. You need to replace desperate feelings with self accomplishment! It's up to you though... there is no simple method my friend! Hard work and determination to do it is what it's going to take!

• well its sort of a part of our nature, soooo... I don't know distract yourself.
    what works for me is the "fuck 'em " mentality. i dont like drama and they come with it, so fuck em... lol

• Make something of yourself first. Hit the gym. Hard. Make LOTS of money. Be on a mission. Girls love that. If you do this you will have pick of the best out there. And you'll find one to be an adjunct to your life, a partner in your life, not the center of it.

Desperation is extremely undesirable trait. The ladies can sense it a mile away and it's a huge turn off. They are looking for strong, handsome, confident men that can lead, make decisions, protect them, and provide for them.

You need some game. Go find illimitable men and read the blog on GAME. It wouldn't hurt to read at least the first two years' blogs by Rollo Tomassi at The Rational Male.

Then get back to us. :)

• I found a prescription anti-depressant called Mirtazapine to be an effective way to:
    1. Reduce my libido (and, therefore, interest in women) to almost zero.
    2. It also made me almost dead inside, so that I could not feel the pain when I reached out at night and my arms embraced only empty air.

• "2. It also made me almost dead inside, so that I could not feel the pain when I reached out at night and my arms embraced only empty air."

I don't really like your opinions much, and I'd disagree more than agree.
      But damn, that's deep. I hope one day you'll fill that empty void and find happiness, not just "numbing/masking the sadness".

• Self improvement. Meditation and exercise. After breaking up a couple years ago with this girl, it was tough. I decided to do push-ups every time I thought of her. Needless to say, I did a lots of push ups. Eventually you rewire your brain to handle emotional stress better. During that state of physical exhaustion, I would meditate. It won't take long for you to develop a better sense of self worth and you'll be more physically fit. The art of manliness. Build yourself up mentally and physically. Good luck.

• You can't, not entirely. The best thing is to find something that you're passionate about and concentrate on that. You should always strive to be a more well-rounded person as well. Read, learn, observe. If you want to be turned off of women entirely, look into videos of feminism like slut walks, that dumbass anti-Trump march, etc. Your desire will wane. A lot.

• You don't. You learn to live with them and deal with them. You do that by commiting yourself to something and being passionate about it. Could be an instrument, could be painting, etc. Just focus your mind on other shit basically

• Grow a pair.

What kind of beta SIMP cuck wants companionship when you don't need to commit or even spen time with them to get laid? Ridiculous.

• Hire a hooker

• Talk to girls online? Go to a nightclub?

• Do other things... nurture your hobbies... look for a second job or change to a more challenging job... you clearly have too much free time on your hands

• Get a girlfriend.

• You can't it is natural if you are straight.

• Take the red pill and your feelings for females will be completely evaporated, i can guarantee you that.

• rent a hooked for a day.

• Stop jerking off so much.

• Hire a prostitute or 3 it works but dont tell women it turns them off. Desperation turns them also though.