How to impress a Girl when you are too shy?

Explain it... All girls are invited

196

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress to impress, but not were your uncomfortable. Try to look inviting and fun to be with, such as laughing or smiling with friends.

What Girls Said 18

• There's an archetype that's this but i can't think of what its called. Its the only real way a shy guy can impress girls that's actually really effective so long as you aren't ugly and dress nicely. The only way to really do it is by looking mad / focused all the time and being a mysterious, sarcastic rebel that looks like he needs saving. I personally find those guys very attractive whenever i come across them.

However if you're one of those shy guys that dresses crappy, smells bad or starts smiling and giggling when i approach you you're out of luck. Being shy out of any scenario that isn't the one i previously described is a huge turn off and there's nothing you can do to make women magically attracted to you besides gaining confidence.

If i may help you out some more on some observations iv made on mysterious guys who i find attractive. Always wear clean clothes. Try walking and standing tall, shoulders should be back, chin should be up, feet should be straight and your back / body should be straight and tall. Don't look excited when people call your name or look like you're looking all over the place like your looking for danger, just move and talk slowly. Lastly kind of squint your eyes and i know this sounds weird but don't smile too much. Try thinning every once in awhile but don't smile a lot. Its so sexy when a guy turns his head slowly and stares at me with focus, squinted eyes.

I don't know, im really subconscious and insecure myself but that's not a bad thing as a girl, im trying to help you because trying to impress a girl and being too shy is a death sentence for men.

• Love the way you explain. Thanks

• i meant to say "grinning" not "thinning"

Also just something to consider. You should still try to talk to girls or at least stare at them flirtly. There are attractive loners but the thing is it takes something for me to approach them like i'd have to know them at work or school or college and most girls would be too shy to approach such a guy even if they do find them attractive because we expect guys to approach us. Also you can't look lame with a superhero shirt, you have to have "some" style like a flannel or taxi driver jacket or Edward from twilight.

• hehehe !! I will try surely

• she knows your shy to begin with . so don't act like you're something else .
    have a good appearance and a pleasant way about you .
    be a little bold and ask her out on a simple first date like coffee .
    ask her questions about her and her interest and let her do most of the talking .
    that is all the leading you need to do . find something you both have in common .
    if she likes you she either will hint for you to take it further
    or she will take the lead herself .

• Why do guys have this notion that they must impress or win a girl? All you need to do is find someone who connects with you and you with her, that happens naturally

• but sometimes we have to do it when we like someone

• I know what you mean and you are right.

He and I do still talk, but I've never met anyone as shy as him. I usually like cheeky, cocky ( in a good way) guys, & everyone knows how confident & easy they are to banter & get along with.
      He was so different to that. I'd asked him a question once shortly after I met him, & he just blushed & left. He was friends with a friend though so I saw how sweet he could be.
      I knew he'd be a challenge, but I thought he was worth at least seeing how it went, but it was so stop/start with him, and I realised that it may never be comfortable with us, so I left it alone.
      He does talk to me now, but things have moved on.
      If things had been different, I would still have taken an interest in what he does.

... but you are right. If it's there, it's there. If not, you can't force it.

• @Napoli good for you for going for it though! Seems like he needs a really laid back shy girl. That's cool too. We can't all click.

• Like people tend to say, it all starts with a smile :)
    Just smile at her and say hi , see how she responds and maybe get a conversation going over time.
    All girls like a genuine smile. Of course dont stare at her all the time like a creepo haha.
    Try to offer her help if you can. Make yourself available but dont make her think you're her damn puppet, you also have a life haha. In general be nice and if you two are meant to date , you will ! If not... you'll probably be stuck in the friendzone haha... sorry :P

• Be helpful, friendly, fun. Look in my ryes when talking to me and stand upright.

• Stop beimg shy and go for it. If I know you are shy, I will be impressed regardless of the outcome

• honestly flowers are still the greatest thing to ever receive :)

• Yeah, I would say show that you are interested in getting to know her. Muster up enough courage to at least strike up a conversation.

• just smile at her. show her that you like her. even when you're shy - a smile (even from a distance) will show that you like her. you could also offer some help or say hi when you see her somewhere etc. do it!

• Do something nice for her. Show her that she matters to you.

• If you can give some help when I have trouble, I will be impressed with you.

• a big ole bar of chocolate they sell them at family dollar :)

• little things like a wink or a small wave honestly make a huge impression on girls.

• Be yourself , I know it sounds cheesy but it's true.

• Communicate m8. What type of girl is she? Figure that out first, some girls will like being complimented, others won't, I suggest commenting on something that she wears, as sometimes that can give you an insight to what they like if they're more of a "nerdy" type, if you know her at least a bit, talk to her about something you know she likes, there's a lot you can do to impress a girl, but the biggest thing: don't try too hard.
    most girls don't like guys who try to act completely different, and a relationship based on a fake way of acting usually falls apart.

• just come talk to me and tell me that im pretty

• some girls like shy guys

• by putting in effort

What Guys Said 5

• She will be impressed when she sees a shy guy trying to impress her. They usually find that 'cute'

• Mind control or telepathy shit.. Can't go wrong with them selections...

• can't help you here mate not too good with girls either

• Invite her to your band practice. Girls like guys in bands 👍

• show your big dick.. enough