If you like a girl who won't let you kiss her would it be a turn on or a turn off?

Especially if you're christians.
The guy I like will graduate in 7 years. I don't want to be in a relationship with him, because it will be 7 years or more of temptation without wedding. I don't want to put myself in this position. What do you think. He is lazy and studies very slowly plus doesn't have a job. He wanted to be my boyfriend i told him he's not ready for me because he s not independent and stuff. But he really likes me. Do you think he will still love me? Did i react right?

He tried to kiss me on the lips, didn't let him , and i told him i like him but i can't be his girlfriend and why. Is that a turn on or turn off. Will he want to kiss me even more? I m not the kind of girl who kiss guys who aren't my boyfriend. And i am patiently waiting for the right guy. Never had a boyfriend before.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing as you rejected him I would be turned off totally and go searching for the next girl. I'm no religious christian but seeing as he has needs and wants to be with someone no way is he waiting.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't wanna be with him that's fine, but if you rejected him, don't expect him to keep chasing you.

What Guys Said 3

• Perhaps tell him to get himself together and then you guys possibly be something. You two liking each is a good thing. Just don't too harsh on the guy. I believe that he is unaware of the reasons why you wouldn't date him. Am I making sense?

• by the way rejection is a turn off for most. it's rare when someone gets turned on from it

• He'll go and look for another girl. Simple as that. Why would he stay with you when you rejected him?

• enjoy single life and celibacy.

• In her case it isn't breaking celibacy. It's just a guy that she like but doesn't because he's kind of a slouch.

• *want to be with him

• but what do I know I'm just a 20 year old right 😂

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!