Should guys take females advice when it comes to asking women out considering how radically different peoples opinions are on this subject?

Many females say ask girls for advice on how to ask females out and many guys say to do the opposite of that or to ask a guy who has a girlfriend for advice, there are some guys who agree to ask women for advice and there are some girls that think that you should ask guys for advice, what do you think, should single guys who have never had a girlfriend take advice more from females or males?

• Yes
  • No

04

Most Helpful Guy

• girls give terrible advice on dating bud, cuz what they say they want and what ACTUALLY gets them in bed are two different things. look up tom leykis on youtube, it should be mandatory for every guy to listen to him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE