Does his eye contact mean anything?

There is this guy in one of my college classes. I sit across the room from him (the room is set up in a circle and we face each other), but the class is super small and so is the room. I met him at the beginning of our freshman year (we are now sophomores) at a social but I don't know if he remembers it. I see him at the gym at least twice a week. I have made eye contact with him several times in class (like solid eye contact, about 2 seconds). Today in class, he arrived early, which is weird because I am the only one that ever gets there early and he is normally right on time for class. Today when he was talking in class, he was saying his point and didn't make much eye contact with me, but after he made his point, he looked directly at me and we made eye contact for probably like two seconds. Does this mean anything or am I reading too much into the situation?

• Yes
    29%(2)38%(3)Vote100%(1)
  • No
    29%(2)25%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • Idk/other (leave comment explaining)
    42%(3)37%(3)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Girl

• Try starting a convo with him by asking a question. See what happens from there

What Guys Said 2

• Was there a smirk looking you up and down?

• We were sitting down in class, so it wasn't really possible

• Just tell him sorry you feel like you were Teasing him. He'll tell you yes or it's OK. Either way you might be able to connect.

• he probably likes you just check out if he shows more signs

• What other signs should I look for?

What Girls Said 2

• It's obvious you like him but based on 2 sec eye contact there is no way to know he likes you. Sounds like an awkward situation. He probably remembers you which is obvious but if you don't make a friendly approach he's going to think of you as that creepy girl who just stares. So be brave, introduce yourself and make small talk.

• It's hard to tell based on what you've said. You sit right in front of him so it makes sense that your eyes would meet often. The fact that you've met a year ago, you guys use the same gym, and he showed up to class early once doesn't add up to anything.