Girls if a guy who you met in class a couple months ago asks for your # you give it, then awhile later asks you to Dinner do you know he's interested?

Okay I asked her to dinner today, she hesitated said 'I'm busy alot' and I gave her an out saying 'hey if you don't want too it's no big deal I'm not the kind of guy to let it get awkward if you're not interested' and she said something like 'no I don't mind Dinner whats your schedule look like?' We talked and agreed Saturday night at an Applebee's would be good, we talked about other details like if I was picking her up or meeting there and then we decided that stuff could be talked over Friday after class beforehand, I joked a bit and got her to laugh a little and said I'd see her later.

So I mean was that good? Bad? If she was going to back out she would have taken the out I gave her right? Even though we haven't finalized all the details she does know this is a date correct?

• Yes I would assume she knows, given what you said it sounds like it's going good between you so far
  • Yes I would assume she knows but her response sounds strange (please explain)
  • No I wouldn't assume a guy asking me to dinner meant anything besides a friend interest
    Vote C
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl
...
? C

1

What Girls Said 1