How should I go about it?

This girl rejected me saying that her relationship with the love of her life ended and she can't forget him and thats the best answer she could give for the time being now. I told her it is better not to talk to each other coz i need time to absorb what happened and I will not be thinking of engaging in a future relationship for a very long time. she was understanding. we didn't talk for 5 months. I messaged her this a week ago " you came across my mind so I messaged you to check up on you , how r u?
she sent me this

"you too you came across my mind many times but i was sure you didn't want to talk to me"
I asked her to hang out last Thursday she messaged me this
" I am really sorry I can't really make it I swear I swear I have loads of work can we make it on Friday I promise it will be fun "
she called me on the same day on Friday and she said I am really embarrassed. I could not make it I have loads of assignments lets go thuesday since I finish my assignments on that day. I told her I might not be available since I am travelling. she was like oh my god you are travelling?, can't you travel another day , I will pray to god and hope that you don't travel on thuesday so that we can hang out. I told her call me when you are are available so that we can hang out. I know that she is genuinely very busy. she didn't call me on thuesday I messaged her and I told her how about if we go out today. i didn't make it seem like a date though it is valentines day. she agreed. we met for 2 hours. although I thought that I am fully recovered from what happened in the past, seeing her again proved me wrong. I am revving the past and I am kinda sad and little bit lost. Is she interested? How should I go about it?

10

What Girls Said 1

• seems she hasn't moved on

What Guys Said 0