I'm worried about him having female friends?

He might start liking them or she might come onto him.

717

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to ask yourself why you worry about him liking them or them coming onto him. From a relationship coaching lens, I must say, this is a confidence problem in yourself. If you were confident in yourself, you wouldn't worry about these two things. So whether you are with this guy or someone else down the road, if you don't fix your confidence, you will forever battle this issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you start a relationship with MIGHTS and WHAT IFS , you are not having a healthy and stable relationship, you will ruin this relationship, if YOU DON'T TRUST HIM, then HE MUST EARN YOUR TRUST...

You guys should talk about this, my boyfriend has many female friends, and honestly , I LOVE IT, i don't mind at all, and I TRUST HIM.. and if you show him that you are self secure he will find it EVEN HOTTER so those girls have no chance on you ;)

Just trust me and don't exaggerate, give it a chance, get to know those females, show him that YOU HAVE CHARACTER and that YOU ARE NOT SCARED... ;)

media.giphy.com/media/l0ExcNsINszxpw6E8/source.gif

What Guys Said 16

• It all bottles down to trust. You are smart for being worried, but you can also fall back on trust. If you keep being worried, you gotta ask yourself why. must be a reason you can't fully trust him. Even with all the sleazy women out there, it wouldn't count if you know he won't stray.

• Are you my ex? Glad I broke up with your crazzy asss LOL jkjk
    Hahaha but seriously tho. You just have trust issues. Fix that shiit ASAP. You won't last long at the rate you're going. Either you're gonna be the crazy one in the relationship or he cheats with you and he did it just to get away from your crazy controlling asss. Most decent guys (I'm guessing your boyfriend is) are loyal. Trust him. If you can't, then just break up with him. No point wasting time.

• Of course. The only reason guys want to be around a girl they like is if they think they might have a chance at her at some point.
    And yes, girls will definitely 'come on' just for sport. It's called mate-poaching, or pre-selection. If he's good enough for another girl to call him his, he must be a good catch - and she thinks she can out do you.

If a guy wants to hang with the girls then you're just a plate. Google that.

• Its a tricky situation. If they're going out in public or to an event not a big deal but they're hanging out at her place I would start to worry. I got a call from my ex back in the day and she was smoking weed with two dudes in some guys apartment I have to admit I lost it lol. Its true it could be a trust issue as other people have said, and you should always trust someone but having a friend of the opposite sex is generally rare - and good friends of the opposite sex is one step away from sex. Ultimately you will have to trust him but there's nothing wrong with drawing boundaries (sleep overs out of the question obviously). Although maybe we have the same issues with trust lol

• Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. - Machiavelli

• Don't you think that would have happened already if it was going to?

• If you can't trust him why are you with him?

• You have every right to be worried. You should be worried. From I saw in life it does not matter if he's or she married, engaged, fiance, boyfriend, friend. Give it right place and mood and we will see how long this fried lines ends...

• if you guys are meant to be, then he will be by your side. If not, he will still leave you regardless if there are any other women.

• Maybe if you were less jealous and possessive he wouldn't feel the need to spend more time with other women.

• Every males has friends that are girls and he won't get laid-off by the friend

• dress him ugly

• I worry to

• Do you have any males friends. Don't lie.

• Yes.. totally legit concern. Definite potential to cheat.

• I agree with what most of the other people said about trust, and have one thing to add on: if you're controlling, it'll make him more likely to cheat. Humans naturally want to rebel, and forcing him to stay away from his female friends will make him resent you.

What Girls Said 6

• This is really no different than worrying about him meeting someone at a club or in the street. Bottom line is that if you trust him, then you shouldn't have to worry about him even if he's at an open bar pool party with supermodels.

• There is no need to worry. If you don't trust him, then maybe you shouldn't be with him. There's nothing wrong with him having friends, regardless of gender.

• What the other girls said

• then don't be with him because you shouldn't be with someone you don't trust

• he will always have female friends you can't change that fact

• You' should be worried

lol no you shouldn't you're over exxagerating