Why do I want to kiss my best friend?

I really want to kiss my best friend, he is amazing and an amazing person so I really don't want to screw up the whole friendship. I've been there to listen through his breakups, but we have been hanging out more than before, he comes to my house and tells me that he misses me so he always tries to come and see me. Lately I've been missing him and wishing we'd get to spend more time together and talk all day (which we do by text). The thing is I already like this other guy who is also great but we never talk. And I really don't know what am I feeling for him and why do I end up wishing he was here and kissed me.

We are dating :D I'm so happy

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You just want someone in general and since he is there most often you can't help but feel a physical need to kiss him. It is more of a thing of convenience since no one else is really up to the plate.

What Guys Said 3

• sounds like you might be falling for him, or that you could anyway.

• So you want to have your cake and eat it too? Just kiss ur best friend. Worst case scenario things shouldn't change

• dont rush anything walk on the relationship
    go with the flow

What Girls Said 0