Was it my ex or her current bf?

Someone messaged me on a fake Facebook account couple months ago asking me questions about a girl I used to see and also saying negative stuff about her. I responded saying that she took advantage of my love. I never j ew or met any of her friends by the way. I believe it is either her or her current boyfriend. Few weeks ago another fake Facebook tried to message me and someone random person I dunno added me to Snapchat. What could be the reason why either one of them would do this?

• Was it my ex who contacted me?
  • Was it my exes current boyfriend who contacted me?
I just take it that she must have told him enough about me for him to feel insecure if it was her boyfriend.
Looks like overwhelming majority believes it was her. But why would she do that?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Her boyfriend

• Why though and what could that mean for them

• probably insecurity

• I don't have any temptation to contact her. I lost all hope for the two of us and I'm left with what could have been and losing my first love. Im just left to wonder if she will ever directly contact me or apologize in any way for dragging me along for 3 years. Or perhaps even realize how amazing I was to her and want to reconcile. It's crazy I know.

What Guys Said 0