How to get her out to hang out? What to say over text to get her to hang out?

I'm not looking to date her as yet, but she sees me as a friend for now. I know I can win her over but I need to somehow do something magical over text to get her. Please help me ask her what should I ask her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her when she's free to hangout. Let her choose the date 😊

• That will never happen because she just started university and I have a feeling she's like talking to 50 guys a day and I'm the bottom of her list😒

• You never know if you don't try 😊

• Yeah true, I'll try then and let you know, time to step up the game

Most Helpful Guy

• "My condoms are about to expire." That is the most magical text ever... You'll see that within an hr, she'll be at your place to simply hang out. It's foolproof bruh...

• Nah man she's not that type of gal πŸ˜‚

• Just ask her straight up. No games, no excuses and just be direct about it.

• Ok then

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Your text her... "do you want to hang out some time?"

• I have and she always says she is busy and doesn't talk to me

• Just text her regularly and have honest conversations.. after a week or so has passed ask again, if she still says no then she's not into you

• Yeah but I just need one time to hang out and I'll show my worth, all I need is to get her to go out with me