Is my girlfriend truly attracted to me?

so me and my girlfriend have been dating for about a month and it's been amazing, we've had our little issues here and there just like every relationship, but i feel we truly like each other, my question is this, we both have never had a real relationship before each other and we basically just hooked up with people (no sex involved) before each other, i guess we both have recognized that some of the people we have gotten lucky with have been solid 12/10's and such, but i know i like her and am SUPER attracted to her even tho she may not be as hot as some of my hookups, although she is SO HOT herself, i know she's hooked up with some guys hotter than me also, but it makes me feel like she doesn't really like me and she isn't sexually attracted to me because of some of the past people she's hooked up with, i know i'm being stupid but is there any consolation to make me realize she likes me as much as i like her in both a mental and sexual way?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah...

Most Helpful Guy

• You lost me right here.

" just hooked up with people (no sex involved) before each other, i guess we both have recognized that some of the people we have gotten lucky with have been solid 12/10's and such, "

1) Hooked up means sex
    2) There is no such thing as a 12/10. Stop abusing the rating scale.

___

Advice: If you have to ask yourself if she is attracted to you, then she probably isn't. Girls who are attracted to men will go out of their way to make it known with no effort. You just know... She is probably sensing those vibes that you feel you aren't good enough either. So stop thinking that.

Start lifting.

• hahahaha, yeah i've just recently starting lifting, i know she's attracted to me, and the 12/10 was just an over exaggeration to show how hot they were, thanks for the advice!!!

• Lol np dude. gl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Let me just be honest with you , and tell you the truth.

Your girlfriend don't want you. She with you most likely cause of the stuff you give her. You probably buy her all types of shit, and actually believe the hoe-ish lies she tell u

I mean listen to what u said , she hooked up with people but no sex was involved. She most likely fucked all those guys , and u just believing everything she says

• hahahaha, nooo she's not a hoe and she doesn't do it for the stuff, i know that because i've known her all my life, she's actually a virgin and stuff, i just need assurance i guess

• Looks that way.