How do you know if a guy is flirting with you and how do you flirt (like not obvious flirting)?

I'm just wondering because I know nothing about this part of life
and I think I should

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is overly nervous he is flirting.. If he gives you a high five.. he is flirting.. if you catch him starring at you he is flirting... You need to flirt with touch... when he saids something funny you need to push him and say NO WAY... or say stupid stuff like nobody hugs me do i smell?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XgvHPt1cg

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest,...
    1. I feel you... I was there before until my male friend told me that I was flirting. The funny thing is I asked him, "What's flirting?" I was very innocent and I was already in 11th grade of high school. I'm just always playful, the one with the cheesy/corny lines, pick-up lines, who's romantic and sweet.
    2. Just be you.
    3. Don't be too weird or awkward.
    4. It's like complimenting a person. For example: "Oooh, you look even more handsome evey seconds Mark!" That's the only flirting I know. I would only flirt intimately with my fiance but I no longer flirt with other people/friends because I'm in a relationship.
    5. Just examine other people, like if you see someone that kinda looks like their hitting on someone not literally hitting but like in a bar or club people ask you for a drink and say you look stunning. It's like that.
    6. Do research, look it up on YouTube. Just be careful on which videos you watch.

What Guys Said 7

• Physical proximity (likes being near you), staring at you a lot with no expression and will look away the instant you start looking at his direction, mentions you (in a good way) in conversations with his friends, jokes around with you a lot or at least, tries to.

• I flirt with strong eye contact, usually holding a slight smirk. 90% of the time, I can get a decent read on her level of interest from there.

Sure not all guys flirt this way though. Some are more or less obvious.

• Hmm, i do not know how to flirt either. What I can say from my experience, that if I like someone, I tend to stare alittle bit. But thats me. Can't help if she's pretty. Also, if me and her talked before and not having anything to do with school or work, then the next time I see her, I tend to say hi. Most of the time I don't make direct eye contact.

• to be honest if they find excuses to make physical contact they're probably flirting. If they're going out of the way to do something or acting out of the ordinary they're flirting. you really have to know the person to know for sure or not though. for me I'm just naturally flirtatious with everyone except people I'm interested in (which sucks btw) I get super nervous around them. But physical touch is almost always a good indicator and good way to flirt. this is because humans are actually very aware of where their bodies are at all times and you know it's deliberate.

• Hahaha not obvious flirting? Oh sweetie...

• winking, funny jokes, things along that nature

• Smile bitch.

What Girls Said 2

• It has to come out naturally, i don't think you have to teach yourself how to flirt, you should just show him through body language that you are flirting back, maybe just blink at him while touching your hair, or just smile and giggle.

media.giphy.com/media/OTbo92zetdsha/giphy.gif

• eye contact
    teasy touches
    flirty words