I'm just wondering because I know nothing about this part of life
and I think I should
Most Helpful Guy
If he is overly nervous he is flirting.. If he gives you a high five.. he is flirting.. if you catch him starring at you he is flirting... You need to flirt with touch... when he saids something funny you need to push him and say NO WAY... or say stupid stuff like nobody hugs me do i smell?
Most Helpful Girl
To be honest,...
1. I feel you... I was there before until my male friend told me that I was flirting. The funny thing is I asked him, "What's flirting?" I was very innocent and I was already in 11th grade of high school. I'm just always playful, the one with the cheesy/corny lines, pick-up lines, who's romantic and sweet.
2. Just be you.
3. Don't be too weird or awkward.
4. It's like complimenting a person. For example: "Oooh, you look even more handsome evey seconds Mark!" That's the only flirting I know. I would only flirt intimately with my fiance but I no longer flirt with other people/friends because I'm in a relationship.
5. Just examine other people, like if you see someone that kinda looks like their hitting on someone not literally hitting but like in a bar or club people ask you for a drink and say you look stunning. It's like that.
6. Do research, look it up on YouTube. Just be careful on which videos you watch.0