What do college girls think of guys who live with their parents still?

I am a full time student at a university i go to. Once i graduated i moved to the austin area without no plans. Luckly i got into a good university but i have to live with my dad and my step mom. I feel like im out of the loop and everyone brushes me off because i commune and live with my parents. I dont feel like girls would be interested in me because why would they when they can date a guy with his own place. Im 21 years old. Which is kind of old for still being dependent. I really am trying hard to get my own place. I just feel like i am not experiencing the college life right and i can't get a girlfriend under my current living situation. Can you girls please tell me how u feel about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bro, I know we're not brothers but bro... There is nothing wrong with still living with your parents. Everyone has a different time to become independent, have their own place, have their own car and drive, etc. You are not the only person who lives me their parents, family members, relatives, etc. I believe everyone has a right time to have what they dream of or who they will grow into or become. I still live with my grandparents and I help them out of course. Most of my friends who are also in college lives with their family. Because we still need their help but we should know that we can't always depend and rely on our family or loved ones. There's nothing wrong with that, its nothing to be ashamed about, and it's not lame.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I guess that might make things more difficult , but there would still be places to meet people in that city , is also a lot of other younger people living at home , your not alone

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Well where I live people start college at 16 and finish about 18/19 so I'd expect them to still be living with parents

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be interested in dating someone living with their parents unless they had a good temporary reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • treat the same

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't worry man, at least you still had family.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;