I noticed I only attract beautiful girls but average and below dont even look at me?

Im not complaining but im just trying to understand it. I usually make eye contacts and smiles with hot girls but average girls or below never even look at me even confident ones. Why is that?

92

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say beautiful girls I don't know if you mean like the classically beautiful or the believed beautiful.. if its the believed beautiful maybe the rest think you look fake and shallow and the believed beautiful girls dont see it cos they are too?

Most Helpful Guy

• you attract to me too :)))

What Girls Said 8

• But why don't you just agree with the fact and go on but you have to rub this sort of on everyone's face...

media.giphy.com/media/8pMS5BXOUVZyo/giphy.gif

• why does everyone misunderstands it. Im not rubbing it on everyones face. Im shy and i can't approach pretty girls and others show no interest

• Everyone is misunderstanding because i think you wrote it the WRONG WAY, try and do another question, express the REALITY of this situation, Invite me, and THEN I MIGHT give you a reasonable answer.
      Because the way you asked this, makes you look like a dork... sorry I am being honest

• you have high standarts

• No i have low standarts but they dont show any interest and im shy about approaching prettier ones

• Probably not as confident as you think or the beautiful girls have no self esteem and your looking at physical things and not the things that make a person truly beautiful like what kind of person are they I hate to say attractive girls usually are using men for one thing or another and I am not saying all because I'm not to shabby or that way my beauty however is on the inside and most men don't see it because they aren't looking or even care who I am as a person.

• yeah but you can't see how their personality is just by looking at them

• You're so full of yourself 😅

• No really im not. Actually im shy and i have pretty low standarts but since i only see pretty girls are attracted i can't approach them and average girls are not interested

• Might think you're shallow or that you're "too good" for them. Both reasons are dumb

• Maybe they don't find you attractive.

• Maybe because they can smell arrogance off you, or you send them bad vibes, like a f*ckboy.

• which part of this text is arrogant? Im just curious about the reason

• I don't mean it in a bad way, since I don't know you and your personality. I just mean that may be the reason why they don't look your way..

• Maybe you're not their type? Maybe they have boyfriends already?

What Guys Said 1

• Cuz they have no confidence and also aren't used to being smiled at anyway so why look around lmao