What should I do, he texts everyday?

I started talking to a guy on tinder about a month ago. At first I was excited to be talking to someone new. That turned into nervousness over potentially meeting up (haven't dated in a little while) Now, it's turned into slight annoyance of him texting me every single day. I haven't even met the guy and it's constant. I really don't want I'm building this perfect picture of me only to feel disappointed, cause let's face it no ones perfect. Do you think I should still meet up with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Whether you meet him or not is up to you (I hope it's not me) but I'd go for it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• personally bring a friend just in case he turns into a physcho. if he s good looking yes also run background check first on him Google his name and location , see first if he s the local stalker slash killer