How should I deal with the fact I will never find a guy?

318

Most Helpful Guy

• Never is a strong word , and as long as you're not a fantastic fortune teller you don't know what will happen in the future. Stay involved in activities or sports and keep doing what you love doing (always a chance of meeting someone who you have the same interest with). When you're young you'll meet a lot of people up till and including college/university. No need to stress over it, and no need to force it - it'll happen naturally where you'll be interested in someone or someone will be interested in you. The bigger problem is finding someone who you have great chemistry with that's the tricky part. Finding a guy is the easy part.

Most Helpful Girl

• Become WGTOW with me.
    Its a mediocre place where undesirable people give up and stop putting effort in attracting the opposite sex. (M/WGTOW)

What Guys Said 17

• Its an opinion sweet heart!! Please, I believe today that you will finally get your desire! I love you dear... like God loves you. And somewhere a good man will ask you a question, and you can talk with him. You can offer your number (it don't make you a slit slut unless you let him have sex). Talk to him, call him!!! He already made the first move just by talking to you dear.
    You get to love a strong loving man After All.

• By not believing for a second that's even true.

• Don't give up yet you aren't even 18. You have your whole life ahead of you.

• Become a cat lady, get like 10 cats and 30 plants

• Why don't you PM the guys that are saying the same stupid thing? LOL

• You're under 18. Patience. Only some get married before 20 and many marriages end

• dont give up hope

• probably just give up

• By getting good grades

• You will find someone i used to feel the same way until i realized i found her and let her get away

• You are under 18 so you got time to find a guy

• So why do you think that.

• deal with fact the a guy will find u.

• Totally normal. Many people never date until they leave high school.

• WHAT? I'm in college, haven't been in a single relationship, still a virgin, and I don't even think like that!! Just cause I have been single my whole life doesn't make me feel insecure or hopeless about the future. I am more confident then ever about myself, I believe I am a good looking guy, but things like relationships shouldn't be forced. I'm not gonna waste time with someone I'm not gonna enjoy being with just to tell myself that I am not lonely. Instead of being depressed about not being with someone, I have become a better version of myself, getting better at singing, playing basketball, working out, things that I can do for myself. Cause it's hard to give yourself time in a relationship. Build yourself up, before you build up a relationship.

• By adding a special ingredient to your life... time.

• work and save money men only want girls with money

What Girls Said 2

• Don't think about it you will find when the time comes

• by a bunch of dogs. lol you eventually find someone you like. but don't settle for an "okay person" just because you're lonely wait on it girl