My ex sent me a happy Vday text?

I dated this man for about 5 weeks. I stopped dating him because he was using me. Very rude and lied to me. In November 2016 I dumped him. In Jan 17 he sent a text message (hi) I did not respond. In Jan 19 he left me a voice message saying he misses me. A week later I saw him he asked me why I did not answer his calls. I told him because I'm done and I do not want him in my life. So last night at 11 pm (Vday) he sent me a text says (happy love day) I saw it this morning I could not help it I was laughing. Men knows men better. So my question to you guys. Is it a good idea to ignore him? Will this give him a lesson that using women is a not a good idea and unfair? What he was thinking when he texted happy love day to someone who doesn't want to be withhim anymore!!. Does age plays games too? since he is 45 and I'm 31 and he wants to go back a teenager? I do not get it. He is a very educated smart man, yes I had a feeling he is a bit narcissist. But how come he does these things.

I mean I saw around I did not meet with him

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he realized he let a great woman get away from him and he doesn't know the "right" way to get you back.

What Guys Said 3

• "boys" never learn. so him keep coming back to you ever thought you said you wanted nothing to do with him hoping that you will change your mind some how. Honestly if he that old and still playing games I doubt that will change how he acts at all but I guess it worth a shot. Though if you never explained why you broke up/why your ignore him I would see why he keeps coming back.

• Just keep ignoring him.

• years of social conditioning lead certain guys to believe you will just be playing hard to get. stand your ground and dont answer

What Girls Said 0