Met on tinder, met up now what?

Okay so I'm confused. I matched with this guy on tinder about 6 months ago. It wasn't until the other day I actually met him. We talked on and off probably a couple times a week until then texting back and forth and snapping. My life is hectic and I work a ton. I was also intimidated to meet him. But I knew If I didn't he would never speak to me again. So I did. I drove to his place we sat and talked a bit put a movie on and talked through the whole thing. He kissed me half way through continued to talk and things got heated. I stopped them because I'm just not like that first time meeting someone. We've talked since and he is super sweet to me but he never texts me first. I'm always initiating the conversation unlike before we met. And he was into me and the conversation in person so what the heck does this mean. I don't know if he just wanted to hook up but 6 months is a long time or something more mixed signals what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• These days communication is really easy. I can sit here for 12 months and text a girl for the heck of it... it's just punching letters on a vitrual keyboard

Sounds like a hook up... amd now it sounds like he's just waiting until you give in eventually

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely sounds like he was just trying to hook up. If a guy has intentions to be serious about you, he will not try to get into your pants on the first day.

What Guys Said 2

• my opinion... he was just in it to get some, probably was juggling a couple of others while talking to you too. once you didn't put out he probably lost interest. hard to say really though, just my thoughts with guys these days. especially tinder guys.

• Ya, you can't build a relationship that way. You actually have to spend time together if you both are into it.
    Likely he's spinning plates. Google it.

And really, if you don't have time to date consider waiting till you actually do.

What Girls Said 0