Long distant crush sexting?

I started seeing this guy on August of last year and on our first date he told me he was going away literally the next week. He works over sees and would be coming back on may of this year. Basically we only had a week to get to know each other and on that week we went to a bar, another night we went to dinner and then his place (we fooled around but had no sex). The last night before he left we had sex. I went with the mentality that that was it and I wouldn't be hearing from him after that. When we said bye he told me we would see each other soon and that we would keep in touch. Well I'm a realistic person and told myself that wasn't gonna happen. Anyways after he left he msgd me 2 days later all the way from Dubai. We would message each other every day for maybe a month and half. The more time passed by the less we started to text and also the msgs started to turn more into sexting. Sending each other pictures and all that. He wanted me to come visit him but realistically I couldn't. My work schedule wouldn't allow me to do it and I wasn't sure if that would be a good idea. He told me I wouldn't have to worry about money or stay once I was there and that he would take care of everything. I didn't go since I didn't have the time to go and wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to do so. It's differente if he was closer like in another state or something but I've never traveled to see someone and didn't feel comfortable. We didn't stop talking and he is back soon. The thing that bothers me is that even befor he asked me to go see him all of our msgs were and are about sex or he would only msgs me to talk dirty. We only talk maybe every 2 weeks now. I don't know what to think of it. I mean we have managed to keep in touch for almost 7 months but is it possible that the only thing he wants is sex? . I don't do the friends with benefits stuff and I am not looking for just hook ups or fuck buddies. I don't know what to think..

11

What Guys Said 1

• If literally all he ever messages you about is sexual stuff then it is totally about the sex to him. I would honestly wait and see the next time he text you to see what it about. if it just more sexual stuff tell him that your not into all the friends with benefits thing and want a more serious relationship. If he really likes you he will back off the sexual stuff. if not he will leave you alone and you will have your answers on what he really wants/ thinks about you.

What Girls Said 1

• It's quite possible that he only views you as a friends with benefits.