Would u date someone who's ugly?

I would if they had a good personality. 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the small things in a person so yeah! if there funny and understanding

• people care about looks way too much

• true but everyone's taste is different, and we all grow out of it at some state. we have to remember it's not the looks you'll get married to but the personality

• eeeexxacctllyyy!

What Guys Said 20

• I don't know. Love is unpredictable. I do prefer to love someone for their Everything. I don't think it'd be nice to know that his or her partner doesn't like your look

• If I think that she s my soulmate , I will date her. Otherwise she will have to have something special in order to attract me towards her. Like she should be a highly qualified professional , or have a famous personality , or be very rich , or just someone whom my parents like.

• I only date the prettiest looking frogs.

• Of course. Personality and character are way more important than looks. I don't want to spend my life with a gorgeous bitch. I want a girl I can live with. A girl that is loving, kind and considerate. That is faithful and loyal.

• she can be ugly but at some level i need to like her appearence

• Depends what you call ugly show me pictures how ugly?

• They have to be physically attractive to *me*. What I find attractive might well be "ugly" from someone else's perspective.

• Nope.

• You give them that description if their personality supersedes their looks? "Ugly" just seems negatively biased if you feel drawn to their personality

• No, not unless I liked their uglyness

• No. They obviously don't have to be a 10/10, but they gotta be a little cute.

• No, and I don't think very many people would. I'd hang out with them, but not date. That's different

• I mean I believe beauty is on the inside but there is a limit so the answer for me is no lol.

• if their body was slamming i might

• Its not all about looks, so I've no problem with it.

• hell nah, I didn't find my life in a garbage dump.

• Depends what you consider ugly. Beautiful to me maybe isn't beautiful to you.

• yes I have because they had an awesome personality

• Nope. A good personality is important for a potential partner to have, but I'd have to find them attractive too. Physical attraction is usually what starts a relationship and then you get to know them as a person and decide if you want to be with them going forward. Plus if you aren't attracted to your partner you aren't gonna want to have sex with them, which is super important in a committed romantic relationship. I've known plenty of girls who had great personalities and I would be friends with them but I would never have considered dating them because I didn't feel an attraction to them.

• Girls do yeah, but not guys. Sorry.

What Girls Said 19

• Nope. They don't have to be what society deems attractive but they have to be attractive to ME.

• I need to be physically attracted to them and emotionally attracted or else I get bored.

• No, because a guys appearance initially attracts me. So I couldn't date a guy if I didn't find him physically attractive. Although it's his personality that I fall in love with , I still need to have a physical attraction.

His personality determines if I continue to see him or not

• Personality stands for long, but physical attractive is just for few years getting older he wil lost his physical attractiveness

• 👍 agreed

• They have to be at least a little attractive to me. Something, he or she doesn't have to look like a model. I need to find my favorite part of them though.

• Nah, I couldn't. I do need to have a physical attraction to the guy as well as an emotional one.

• no and you're kidding yourself when you say that. I am sure you know many guys with good personalities but don't have a crush on them because you aren't physically attracted to them

• he has to be at least a 5 or 6. lol

• how do u update a question?

• go to your question (if you're reading this comment you're already here) and go look closer to the title, there's an update option

• Not really they'd have to be attractive in some way physically to me, I want to be able to stare and adore them lol I can't do that if I think they're ugly

• not drop dead ugly. just average looking

• Like an avg person I guess, after being around them long enough you'll start to notice them more, and increase in terms of attractiveness (grow)

• okay i feel.

• plain ugly.. nope

• kind of have done this before

his face was kind of ugly and he had a lot of piercings but the rest was good and he had a deep voice and was confident and all, so

• ugly people can be sexually attractive too, contrary to what some people are claiming here, except maybe if they are extremely ugly, a 0 or 1/10

• No lol

• I gotta be attracted

• No. I need to be attracted to the person physically.

• nooooo

• I probably wouldn't

• Hell no

• I did once. Bad idea lol

• why was that a bad idea? lmao😂

• In the beginning he was very sweet but ended up being controlling. :/

• girl, the same thing happened to me. well he turned kinda crazy in love but looks don't matter that much but sumtimes it just don't work out

• Im all for personality a pretty face isn't everything but a good personality is thats what makes someone them! ❤

• No, I would not.

• What really does this question mean?