City situations, up close man women almost can kiss?

So just now I was trelaveling routine work journey in London metro. Lots off people trying to get in the train, so I stoped everyone to let Asian lady to get in with 3 children. Inside the train I was pushed to this lady really up close that I could kiss her. And behind me was the lady with 3 kids. 1 kid wasn't holding on the hand rail so I reached my hand out just in case the kid falls. But the girl in front of me told the kid grab hand rail next to us. So I thought mother raising quality woman and gave her a cheeky smile. After that she kinda blushed and could not even look at me like she wanted to get out ASAP, looking there and there. Next stop was mine so I slowly pick up my bag and stepped out. I looked at her last she smiled, fixed her hair. Now ladies I can read the signs. But sometimes I get the feeling that she was afraid of me.
Any thoughts on that what she was thinking?
Ladies your opinions please. :)

11

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think she was actually thinking anything related to you. She simply smiled at you in order to be polite since you were staring at her.

What Guys Said 1

• That is wrong no matter how you look at it.

• What is wrong?

• I see you guru here so you say it's ok for you to troll here. But new guy comes in, territory spat? You was warned that it's for girls only. Do u even see what I did here?