How can I accept that having a girlfriend isn't for me?

I feel really lonely, and crave an intimate relationship with a girl.

Cuddling, kissing, someone to talk to, someone who understands me, sex, someone who the world melts away when I am with.

I have a lot of issues, maybe someday I will resolve them, or a miracle will happen and a girl and I will fall in love...

I don't hold out for that though, I doubt I will ever have an intimate relationship.

So how can I deal/accept living life without a girlfriend?

Some of My Issues:
-Shy
-Low Self-Esteem
-Low confidence
-Not good at anything
-Too "Emotional" (Apparently)
-Too much "Competition"( I feel like there are so many guys better than me, why would a girl choose me?)
-Hurt ( A girl kind of led me on, and I keep encountering this same type of girl... Starting to feel like they are all the same, Attention Seeking, Cheating, Manipulative)
-Fear/Anxiety ( When things are going well, I get really scared to take things further)
-Not Attractive ( Maybe Handsome, but that is different from hot)
-Not Happy with life, Career, Family ( Very Dysfunctional Family)

I have a lot of issues, that's just what I know and I probrally have more, I struggle to meet and talk to girls, it hurts and I feel so lonely that I don't have someone...

I feel so lonely

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should learn to love yourself, resolve what the problems you can resolve and accept the ones you can't, learn to be more positive and see the good instead of the bad side of your life and be grateful for what you have. Know that there is always worst then you in this life and fight for your personal happiness. Then you'll find a girl for you and you'll be able to fulfill her with happiness too. I don't think that right now is the right time for you to have someone anyway, don't wait for someone to help you or bring you what you need cause it doesn't work like that. 🌸

• How do I love myself?

I feel like if I had a girl, I would be happy.

• There is not a recipe for being confident, but I know that being motivated positive and knowing your worth is a must. Know that you have all the power over your life and especially over the way you see yourself , it's all in your mind.
      Don't compare yourself with anybody, the only one you have to compete with is yourself, grow as a human inside and open your vision to the world. Try do become a better version of yourself day after day, just by little changes.
      A year after you'll see how much these little things made you become such a different person.
      I hope it helped you 🌸

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you know that it is 400 billion to 1 chances of you becoming a human being? You hit the lotto son... I suggest you take it seriously and stop putting yourself down and fix some of this shit.

• I've wasted my life, Like someone else should have taken it...

• Relax man.. i wish you the best.. but seriously get some help bro

• Thank you, I will try :)

What Girls Said 2

• You don't have to accept it. You can start my changing your mind set, listing all the reasons you're never going to get a girlfriend isn't going to get you one at all for sure.

• Just take it one step at a time

• I just feel like giving up on life :(

• Those aren't issues you can work on them

• I'll try

What Guys Said 2

• stateofanxiety.com/files/2014/08/Pity-Party.jpg

First you gotta stop the pity party. Find some positives about life and yourself. Your life existence and happiness shouldn't depend on finding a mate. Also start working on the things that you don't like about yourself and your life and take it a day at a time.

• My heart hurts... I don't feel like doing anything...

• all of your 'issues' can only be fixed by you
    if you don't try to fix them, then you have already accepted that relations aren't your thing