I invited him over my place for coffee, does he think I meant sex?

It's not the first time we see each other, we were friends back in high school. But we recently reconnected and started going on dates. Nothing yet happened. I invited him over because I'm an introvert. I don't want to have sex yet, but does he think I want that?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys would think that it meant sex, some guys would not. Do you think he'd be the type to think that you meant sex?

The worst situation I've ever heard where the guy thought the woman meant sex... This lady at work told me the story. This guy she met seemed normal she said. She invited him over just to hang out. She left the living room for a minute or two, and when she got back, the guy had his pants down and was "stroking it" and making kissing motions with his mouth. She screamed and yelled at him to get out! Now THAT was EXTREME! LOL Weird guy...

• ahahahaha o my god that was hilarious! I will die if my guy does the same thing! I'll warn him, tho. :)

• LOL! Chances are he won't be doing THAT! LOL... Crazy stuff though. I don't know WHAT that guy was thinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's impossible for us to tell what he's thinking. If you're this worried then maybe rearrange the coffee date to somewhere public.

What Guys Said 5

• I hate social norms that keep us from just speaking our damn minds. "Coffee at your place is code for sex" is why this would even cross anyone's mind.

If you women would just sack up and say shit, and men would stop pussyfooting because they're afraid of getting their precious egos bruised, people could just say what's actually on their damn mi da. This shit wouldn't happen.

• Well here goes women thinking we just want sex.

• He thinks

• He's certainly hoping for it.

• If you've had a couple dates and now invited to your place, it may not mean intercourse, but would suggest a willingness to get more physical than you have so far.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!