Should I and how to tell him I don't want sex before marriage?

so the deal breaker is that it's a long distance relationship and we did cyber sex sometime and he's so excited and looking forward to find a way and come see me soon but don't know how or whether i should tell him about it or not. he's really caring and understanding yet i found it hard to tell him because he've been into this a lot lately.. help.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him and tell him immediately. The longer you wait and feel him, the worse it is especially if it feels like you're teasing him.

0|0
    0|0
    • you're right that's what's making me feel guilty about the whole thing, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't tell him low, it's just going to be worse the longer you wait. This is something that should have came up before you did anything sexual.

2|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell him.. and you should just both sit and talk and say it straight. I know it's not easy but i believe that you can do it

1|0
    0|0
    • you're so sweet thank you :) i will definitely do asap

• Mmmm how doesn't he already know your saving yourself for marriage? It's one of the first things my guy knew about me and I am in a similar situation as yours (long distance).

0|1
    0|0
    • so i understand that you did the right thing and that everything's great with your couple now and i'm happy for you , but just know that not everybody's you , personally i couldn't tell him at first i was going to and then i just thought maybe he'd find it weird or whatever.. but Not anymore so telling him as soon as possibl.

• Show All
    • well i am so probably he'll find it normal right?

• Yeah if you're virgin he won't be surprised and he might understand.
      My guy is not a virgin but I'm also saving myself for marriage and he actually likes it.