Should I and how to tell him I don't want sex before marriage?

so the deal breaker is that it's a long distance relationship and we did cyber sex sometime and he's so excited and looking forward to find a way and come see me soon but don't know how or whether i should tell him about it or not. he's really caring and understanding yet i found it hard to tell him because he've been into this a lot lately.. help.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him and tell him immediately. The longer you wait and feel him, the worse it is especially if it feels like you're teasing him.

• you're right that's what's making me feel guilty about the whole thing, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't tell him low, it's just going to be worse the longer you wait. This is something that should have came up before you did anything sexual.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell him.. and you should just both sit and talk and say it straight. I know it's not easy but i believe that you can do it

• you're so sweet thank you :) i will definitely do asap

• Mmmm how doesn't he already know your saving yourself for marriage? It's one of the first things my guy knew about me and I am in a similar situation as yours (long distance).

• so i understand that you did the right thing and that everything's great with your couple now and i'm happy for you , but just know that not everybody's you , personally i couldn't tell him at first i was going to and then i just thought maybe he'd find it weird or whatever.. but Not anymore so telling him as soon as possibl.

• well i am so probably he'll find it normal right?

• Yeah if you're virgin he won't be surprised and he might understand.
      My guy is not a virgin but I'm also saving myself for marriage and he actually likes it.