Is there any guys?

who are interested in flat-chested girls... and who are small sized too? :)

324

Most Helpful Guy

• guys don't have a set preference that never differs. there's too many factors to base something so rigidly. like for instance I absolutely HATE annoying voices and bad laughs on a girl I'm with. but if she was beautiful and super pretty and really nice or a combination of other things that would cancel it out. that being said, don't ever count yourself out based on what society tells you what you should have (big tits and ass and a small waist) personally I don't mind girls that are a little bigger. currently tho my girlfriend is very petite and thin. about 107lbs and 5ft3-4 . hope that helps :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course there is , different strokes for different strokes. There's guys who have things for morbidly obese women , there's definitely guys who like petite flat chested women too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • agree different guys attracted to different sizes. I find legs and the arse more sexy than boobs any way.

• @mjveris definitely , I know many younger girls think all guys are just attracted to the same thing (big boobs and big butts) , but they dont realize guys all have different tastes