Is there any guys?

who are interested in flat-chested girls... and who are small sized too? :)

324

Most Helpful Guy

• guys don't have a set preference that never differs. there's too many factors to base something so rigidly. like for instance I absolutely HATE annoying voices and bad laughs on a girl I'm with. but if she was beautiful and super pretty and really nice or a combination of other things that would cancel it out. that being said, don't ever count yourself out based on what society tells you what you should have (big tits and ass and a small waist) personally I don't mind girls that are a little bigger. currently tho my girlfriend is very petite and thin. about 107lbs and 5ft3-4 . hope that helps :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course there is , different strokes for different strokes. There's guys who have things for morbidly obese women , there's definitely guys who like petite flat chested women too.

• agree different guys attracted to different sizes. I find legs and the arse more sexy than boobs any way.

• @mjveris definitely , I know many younger girls think all guys are just attracted to the same thing (big boobs and big butts) , but they dont realize guys all have different tastes

What Guys Said 23

• I'm the fucking Cookie monster when it comes to double A's: on nom nom nom nom!

Skeeter bites and tea saucers, IBTC represent!

Big old hangers and danglers flopping and sagging... Meh. If they're not given a reduction and implanted, I've seen them as young as teens already drooping. Blech.

Itty bits are perky forever.

• you find a guy who is all about the face and the chest becomes irrelevant

• I like small boobs. Average size for me, I guess.

• Of course:)

• I believe there must be guys interested in almost flat-chested girls. Or simply they really don't care about it.

• Yeah.

• I think some petite women can be cute yeah. Super curvy isn't everything.

• Yes but that heart better be big

• I dated a girl that was a smaller B cup.

Everyone has a preference though. To me I don't mind much at all what size boobs are. Besides the smaller ones tend to be more sensitive ;)

• I love flat chested women. And it depends on what your definition of small is.

• What will ultimately decide for me is the face

• Im perfectly ok with that.

• Doesn't mean you have a flat chest, you ain't attractive. :)

• That is not an issue for me

• Not me I need a thick chicken about 10 pounds overweight

• I am interested in flatter chested

• Yes, definitely. As long as they are really nice and my type. Nice face is a bonus

• Of course. Some guys (like myself) prefer it.

• yes, in my opinion, those girls are more attractive

• what do you mean small sized too. And yes I like flat chest

• Are you asking if we like girls who are small and flat chested, in which case yes, or are you asking if any guys with small dicks like flat-chested girls, in which case I can't help you.

• Flat chested girls are cute and sexy esp if they tall, nice arse and long skinny legs.

• both have there ups and downs a person with smaller boobs is usually skinnier could be toned and just amazingly cute

What Girls Said 2

• Don't listen to this site. Yes, there's some guys who may genuinely like small. But more like big.

People on here will give you the confidence to flaunt your small curves, but then in real life, people be like: "woa there. Calm down young man"

• ITTY BITTY TITTY COMITEE UNITE!!

(.) (.)