This girl and I both want each other, but I snapped and said we should be friends?

This girl and I both want to date, and we know it. But she's really different to me. If it's us two she's really snuggly and lovey. If I'm with my friends she's always making fun of my single status, how I look, how she'll never have sex with me, and how she likes my friend more. She's been doing this for two months so after class I told her we should be friends. Then she just frowned and look at me like she was going to cry, and said in this sad, quiet voice "OK, whatever you want, (my name)." And I could hear her sniffling. But I'm so confused why she's like that with me, I just want her to act like she cares about me, but she always teases me. I want to talk to her about it because I actually cried when I thought about it.. Help?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should be dating her. She sounds like a bitch to me.

What Guys Said 1

• She sounds insecure. Just communicate with each other and things should happen naturally if they should be that way.