How would you react if you a found out a guy is 27 but never had a relationship?

How would you feel if a guy you were dating or starting to date is 27 and has dated, isn't a virgin, but never had a real relationship or official girlfriend?

This one girl I dated last year, who used me as a rebound, first asked if I had a girlfriend before but then asked whoops I meant when was your last relationship. I lied to her saying it was a year before that because I was worried it'd end right there as she's been in a 5 year relationship. She just got out of it and I didn't know what her expectations of me were.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't really be bothered by it

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that unusual more common than we think

• Yeah I've met some people in the same boat as me. I guess i was really the one worrying about it more than others. I guess because I figured it'd be expected of me to have had at least one long term relationship by now.

• Interesting thing is when I was in college, most women I've gotten were the ones initiating it but yeah I hear ya. It's frustrating when a girl is supposedly interested or agrees to a date but puts in no effort

• And whenever a guy and a girl go on a first date with each other and a second date doesn't happen most of the time it's because the girl loses interest instead of the guy losing interest

What Girls Said 2

• Wouldn't matter to me as long as he has matured enough from other experiences to be able to handle being in a relationship. (i. e. has learned how to compromise, work on improving himself, communicates effectively, can manage their anger/emotions)

• Gotcha that's good to know. I just felt like telling a girl you've never had a relationship at my age has the same stigma of telling them you're a virgin (though I'm not a virgin).

• it wouldn't bother me

• Yeah the girl currently seeing, I've seen 4 times now and we just had sex last night and she hasn't asked me about past relationships.

What Guys Said 1

• Shoot sounds just 100% like me.

• how have women reacted when they found out? Assuming they did of course.

• True. The girl I'm currently seeing has yet to ask about my past experiences.

• I know right. I always meet the girl that says " I want to get to know you better." But does 0.00 things to get to know you better. You basically have to tell them.