Tired of being just "cute" to guys?

I want to be sexy and hot for once, you know? Every guy I've gone out with has called me "cute" and nothing more. How can I make them see me differently? I don't want to dress provocatively just to get their attention but I also don't want to feel like their little sister all the time. How do I change this and become "sexy" or "hot"?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching lens, you may not like my response but I'm going to be blunt here.

Don't change who you are and don't try and be someone you're not. There ARE guys that will find you sexy. Ask yourself if you're putting yourself in the rights circles, the right situations to meet these guys. Obviously, you're surrounding yourself with guys of a certain I'll who find you cute, change who you surround yourself with.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good point :) will explore other options and go to places that are new and interesting :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem lol

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• It's better that you seam cute at first but once you start making love show him how sexy, and kinky you can be and he will always see you as a sex goddess. Also a lot of times when a guy says cute he means beautiful and sex but he doesn't want to say sexy because he doesn't want to seam like a player or a jerk.

0|1
    0|0
    • Aww, thank you! :) You made me feel a lot better. Sex goddess? Lol. I think every girl would like to be called that lol

• Being cute is an emotionally attraction word and being sexy is a Physically attractive word.

If you want to go sexy then you have to dress sexy or use wilder makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot and sexy is something for those who just look to bang. If that's the attention you want, good luck with that. Else being cute is the way better compliment to get.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy and hot has more o to do with swagger and your body.

1|0
    0|0
  • You wouldn't have to dress provocatively for it... the whole appeal of a sexy/hot girl comes from the way she acts, talks, thinks etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes