Tired of being just "cute" to guys?

I want to be sexy and hot for once, you know? Every guy I've gone out with has called me "cute" and nothing more. How can I make them see me differently? I don't want to dress provocatively just to get their attention but I also don't want to feel like their little sister all the time. How do I change this and become "sexy" or "hot"?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching lens, you may not like my response but I'm going to be blunt here.

Don't change who you are and don't try and be someone you're not. There ARE guys that will find you sexy. Ask yourself if you're putting yourself in the rights circles, the right situations to meet these guys. Obviously, you're surrounding yourself with guys of a certain I'll who find you cute, change who you surround yourself with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good point :) will explore other options and go to places that are new and interesting :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE