Tired of being just "cute" to guys?

I want to be sexy and hot for once, you know? Every guy I've gone out with has called me "cute" and nothing more. How can I make them see me differently? I don't want to dress provocatively just to get their attention but I also don't want to feel like their little sister all the time. How do I change this and become "sexy" or "hot"?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching lens, you may not like my response but I'm going to be blunt here.

Don't change who you are and don't try and be someone you're not. There ARE guys that will find you sexy. Ask yourself if you're putting yourself in the rights circles, the right situations to meet these guys. Obviously, you're surrounding yourself with guys of a certain I'll who find you cute, change who you surround yourself with.

• Good point :) will explore other options and go to places that are new and interesting :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem lol

What Guys Said 12

• Sexy and hot has more o to do with swagger and your body.

• may be you are too nice. i mean, i see hot girls nice hot smart type and i complement them with a cute and there are slutty ones, i complement them with a 'sexy'.
    no matter what i complement girls, if she is hot i'd ram my homie an elbow and whisper, dude look look at that damn she is hot. 😅
    simply,
    there are only two types of girls, the hot oned and ugly ones. There are no in betweens. So if you get a 'cute' you are definitly a sexy girl but a less slutty. Being sexy would get you attention buy being cute gets you hearts. 😉

• I love your answer! :) Very thoughtful and I guess being "cute" is better than being "ugly" aha :P thank you very much

• **Being cute is like being "politely" sexy. 😜

• Politely sexy lol :) I like the sound of that

• You wouldn't have to dress provocatively for it... the whole appeal of a sexy/hot girl comes from the way she acts, talks, thinks etc.

• Hot and sexy is something for those who just look to bang. If that's the attention you want, good luck with that. Else being cute is the way better compliment to get.

• It's better that you seam cute at first but once you start making love show him how sexy, and kinky you can be and he will always see you as a sex goddess. Also a lot of times when a guy says cute he means beautiful and sex but he doesn't want to say sexy because he doesn't want to seam like a player or a jerk.

• Aww, thank you! :) You made me feel a lot better. Sex goddess? Lol. I think every girl would like to be called that lol

• I like cute... and better being called cute than ugly, right?

• I always thought "cute" was a guy's way of saying "You're not really my type but I don't wanna hurt your feelings." :)

• Thank you :) can't believe I was wrong for all this time though lol

• You're welcome! Enjoy being called cute from now on :D

• Being cute is an emotionally attraction word and being sexy is a Physically attractive word.

If you want to go sexy then you have to dress sexy or use wilder makeup.

• Try a push-up bra.

• Yes, good suggestion :)

• dress slutty and perfect your bj skills that should do it.

• That's some sound piece of advice right there lol :)

• I am a typical horny guy. It will work.

• Every girl has a somewhat sultry side so it shouldn't be that hard find playful outfits to get his imagination working ahaha :)

• Show up with cum hanging off of your chin.

• You're crazy lol :) I got too much pride for that ahah

• Aww man! ):

• It was a creative suggestion though lol :P

• At least to me, being "cute" is not a bad thing at all. I prefer cute girls over hot ones.

Just like how some guys like tall girls and some like short girls, some guys like cute girls while some like hot girls.

• You behave either through actions or dress in a more sexual way. It's not to just get attention, you have attention being cute. But if you want to be more sexy, then -be- sexy.

• What does sexy mean to you? What can a girl do to make you think she's a hot tamale? Lol :)

• Either directly express sexual desire (through words or actions), or dress in a way that directly invites sexual interest, showing you -want- sexual attention.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!