Is he shy or not interested?

There is this boy that I've liked for almost a year now. I work at a convenient store in my town which is where I met him. He's very shy doesn't talk to you unless he knows you but I'm really confused if he likes me. Theses last few weeks have been strange between us. He came in one morning and didn't have enough money for cigarettes so when he went out to his truck I paid for the rest because I knew he didn't have it (.44 cents) he didn't know I paid I just said your good. I'm not sure if that sparked something because after that he came in and was super smiley was making a lot of eye contact (which he never does) when he came in he bought a pop and left then he came back like seconds later to buy a lighter and when we were standing at the register he was smiling and trying to make eye contact but I was so nervous I was avoiding it. When he handed me his money there was a pause like he was just staining at me smiling and I was thinking okay this is odd. Next time he came in I was feeling confident and said how are you? we had a conversation about the weather ( and he never talks maybe hi every once in awhilelol) but when I tried to make eye contact he quickly looked down.. so I added him on facebook and was shocked when I seen that he messaged me. So I messaged him back and then he messaged me so I messaged back and then he read it and didn't respond but that same night he came into my work. I was so nervous I acted like he wasn't there and didn't try to initiate conversation or anything. I should add he comes in almost every day I'm there now. He came in last Night I was leaving work and outside talking to someone and he walked past and put his head down. I'm so confused, if he likes me why wouldn't he message me on facebook? Why would he come into my work and barley say anything? I'm starting to think it's all in my head. Please help!!!

11

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like he's not interested

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he would rather talk to you face to face but he is probably too shy to initiate conversation