Why she kept going to the washroom?

Went on a date with this girl and she went to washroom like 3 times? wtf

94

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she was nervous and went to text a friend and get advice , but most likely to check out how she looks and see if her face still looks OK, I've done this in the past too and realized I probably looked super awkward going to the bathroom every 45 mins

Most Helpful Guy

• She's a woman what do you expect?

But there are a ton of reason why she could have gone, she was nervous, called her friend for advice, doing makeup to look better for you, fixing her hair etc.

What Girls Said 8

• Over what kind of time frame?

• Hour and a half i could say.

• Yah after that she told me on a text message that i am cute and she thinks we gonna get along

• Maybe she's a bit shy

• She was probably either checking her hair and make up or textng a friend to either ask advice or let them know how everything's going.

• Wanna know a secret? When I get nervous i have PEE ATTACKS, as in, i have to go pee every few minutes...
    0.- this might be it, she was just nervous.

• maybe period?

• Maybe she:
    was fixing her hair or makeup
    calling her bestfriend
    the date was dreadful to her
    has diarrhea

• she was probably calling her friends or something

• Most likely it was bad and she needed help getting out of the date.

• Yeah she could have been nervous or someone could have been blowing up her phone or going through (or helping a friend or family member) through some crisis. She could just keep going in to fix her face or she may have trouble sitting for too long... I mean you usdon't know.

What Guys Said 3

• she tried to get away as far as possible

• was she drinking anything weird? sometimes energy drinks or alcohol make me have to use the washroom more

• Only coffee.

• it has a lot of caffeine? might be a reason and warm

• She went to sniff her armpits.

• That's too lame for 45+ creature.

• Nothing lame about it. Some experience emotional sweat or hyperhidrosis so become paranoid and will go and sniff their armpits at regular intervals. I've helped a woman that suffered with this.