What's your ideal date?

Hey everyone, I'm just curious: when you hear the words, 'perfect date' what comes to mind?

Updates:
It's interesting how the guys mostly joked around--or at least I hope they were joking--and the girls answered honestly

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 2011, November 11th 11:11am

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the woods. lol. that's literally what comes to mind. someplace desolate. pack some sandwiches, go for a walk, sit by a river and snack... and just learn about each other.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• a blood pack for are lord and Savior sinor Taco.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I've been rejected so much that i don't have an ideal anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • Perfect? My perfect date? Girls who like to be bound, hazed and fucked in the ass.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like these kinds of girls. Nothing wrong with these kinds of girls. They need love as well.

• I don't really have an idea date , just something fun and enjoyable would work for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Meestie, I'm probably cynical like the other guys...

There's no point thinking about it, as I can't even get a simple date for coffee.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not joking... I seriously can't get a date, like I'm at the point where I have to accept girls don't like me, there's something wrong with me.

What Girls Said 3

• I just want to go to disneyland tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • before i started dating i would have said dinner, a movie, maybe a walk on the beach. but ever since reality slapped me in the face i would have to say staying in and cooking together then watching a movie cuddling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beach, alone with each other, enjoying each other company talking about stupid things for hours with each other

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;