Where can I find a woman who doesn't care about money?

It's ridiculous. There's gold diggers everywhere. I can't escape.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Everywhere literally everywhere. I know so many guys with out jobs or that make much less than their gfs, that Im beginning to think that "gold digging" is a myth. I've only known like 3 genuine gold diggers and one was a gay guy and the other was my brother (who is straight btw). The other was a female.

• It's not a myth it's 100% true.

Most Helpful Guy

• Um.., Is it really that bad? Looking at your age I assume you're a student (always broke) but are you the only one or what? Is it sugardaddy ground zero where you're at? Girls who focus on your lack of funds aren't worth your time.

What Girls Said 3

• Right Here 😊 I Just Want You And Love

• I rather have the person next to me f** the money

• Everywhere.
    So you're saying all the girls you like are chasing rich guys and you don't get a look in?
    Stop chasing the gold diggers and take a look around you. You just need to change your scenery.

Go after a girl with money, she won't be chasing other guys and you get to have nice things!

• I don't chase after gold diggers intentionally I only find that out after I get a chance to know the girl. Oh, and women who make money want guys who make more money than them.

• So leave them to the guys with big money and find someone it isn't a big deal to. There are plenty around.

What Guys Said 1

• They don't exist.

• They do exist, not all of us care about how much the guy earns

• They do. Me and my guy friends had this discussion multiple times.

• Well the women I know don't care about how much the guy earns. Most women's boyfriend I know don't earn that much and one of the women earns more than the man. Also I don't care how much a guy earns