Why Won't My boyfriend Take Me Out Or Around His Friend's?

I have been with my boyfriend for 6 months now. He is a great guy but the only person I have met is his mother, we both love each other but everyone I know thinks its odd that we have never been out on a date and I haven't met any of his friends or the rest of the family. What should I do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• He could either no have friends, maybe he feels like you won't like him after you meet his friends, or he could feel like his friends might not like you...

Either way you can overly analyze and jump to a ton of conclusions, or you just ask him why

• His friends want to meet me and every time I ask why don't we go do something he ignors it. We will set a day to go do something then when that day comes he blows me off

• He has also said he doesn't trust some of his friends around me which I have no idea why

• His "friends" are probably the type that cock blocks him and steals girls away.

• he might just want to be with you and have you all to himself

What Girls Said 1

• Oh.. He's not your boyfriend, don't think because you met his mom that means you are mom is his #1 supporter if she was a good person she wouldn't let him do it but guys who cheat certainly weren't raised by good women so he has a girlfriend somewhere and they all know it and you just don't bring sand to the beach