How can I stop thinking Im not good enough for him?

there's this guy who I matched with, I swiped on him because I thought Id never have a chance with him but turns out we matched and he sent the first message!
Anyway we've been talking for afew days and he asked me out for lunch today and now I can't get the thought out of my head that Im not good enough for him.

His got a good job, he knows how to fix things (houses, cars, appliances etc) has an awesome personality, funny, sweet and charming and his hot af!! Everything I want!
But then there's me; has no job, doing an online degree, looks like a marshmellow! afew hobbies here and there to keep me preoccupied etc.

He hasn't asked about what I do but he seems to like my weird sense of humor that nobody else gets

11

What Guys Said 1

• he swiped on you for a reason, so dont worry bout it

What Girls Said 1

• You need to feel more positive about yourself! He wouldn't have asked you out if he wasn't interested so obviously he sees something he feels interested in. Best of luck