Guys, do you like clingy girls?

I apologized to my boyfriend today for possibly being clingy (I text him every day). He said it's alright, because it makes him feel needed.

Guys, do you think he was telling the truth? What do you think of clingy girls?

• Yes, I like clingy girls.
  • No, I don't like them!
  • I don't like them, but I can see why some people might.
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl.
    Vote D
Any more opinions?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyday texting

That's like clingy level 2 at best... Clingy level 5 is an issue which is

1. cutting in on boys night
    2. inviting herself on Thanksgiving and eating turkey with your mom (trouble)
    3. Choosing your underwear
    4. rearranging your washroom
    5. The most illusive clingy is clingy level 6, off the charts, which is when she dangerously offers to buy you expensive things so you can cling to her... that is a whole new level of clingy... secret clingy

YOU'RE cool though, no prob

• It's a long distance relationship, so luckily I can't do any stupid stuff like that. :) I don't get to see his face often, so I text for reassurance that he's there and still thinking of me.

• Yea you're perfect... we want you to give us attention like that.. nothing to worry about here
      Just don't send him a box with white t-shirts and some secret spy cams... other than we're good to go here :)

• Lol. Thanks

What Guys Said 10

• I would rather have a semi clingy girlfriend than one that doesn't really care

• Texting every day isn't necessarily clingy.

• Doesn't matter. Only hotness.

• a little clingy is good

• a little clingy is ok but obsessed is annoying

• Guys who say yes never had a girlfriend

• when I love her then yes lmao

• Being clingy that can lead unstable life. Like my mother did mentally unstability.

• absolutely. it's awesome knowing that you are wanted.

• There's a point at which a girl might be annoyingly clingy, though it's an annoyance i'd deal with really happily compared to other issues.

But texting daily is clingy? lmao. That seems like normal not even high or low cling to me. I would be bothered by someone who didn't want to.

What Girls Said 0