I apologized to my boyfriend today for possibly being clingy (I text him every day). He said it's alright, because it makes him feel needed.
Guys, do you think he was telling the truth? What do you think of clingy girls?
- Yes, I like clingy girls.Vote A
- No, I don't like them!Vote B
- I don't like them, but I can see why some people might.Vote C
- I'm a girl.Vote D
Most Helpful Guy
That's like clingy level 2 at best... Clingy level 5 is an issue which is
1. cutting in on boys night
2. inviting herself on Thanksgiving and eating turkey with your mom (trouble)
3. Choosing your underwear
4. rearranging your washroom
5. The most illusive clingy is clingy level 6, off the charts, which is when she dangerously offers to buy you expensive things so you can cling to her... that is a whole new level of clingy... secret clingy
YOU'RE cool though, no prob2