Girls: Would you prefer if a guy call you or text you?

I use to text a lot but I hate texting with a passion. I was wondering if girls were okay with calls or if it made them feel uncomfortable?

• Call
  • Text
Select a gender to cast your vote:

100

Most Helpful Girl

• CALL!! Why would you want to constantly text a person you're (possibly) in a relationship with when you can just call them? I would rather hear my SO's voice than just read some words quickly thrown together on a little screen.

Plus, there is no inflection through text. Sure, you have emojis, but do those really show how you're feeling? How many times have you texted "lol" and not actually laughed (oreven barely smiled)? You can hear what someone's feeling by hearing their voice. And sure, phone calls may be awkward- I am really, reeaally awkward and shy- but the more you do it, the more phone calls will be comfortableand natural between the two of you. So just call her!

What Girls Said 9

• I'm a bit shy so sometimes cling is intimidating if it's with a guy I'm into , so I find myself relying on texting most of the time. I'll admit I've found myself on the phone for more then 6 hours at a time with certain people , I think I need to be pushed out of my shell sometimes when it comes to it and I'm fine with being on the phone with that person. after the first call or 2 I'm usually comfortable

• I know for me, I'm always on the go so I may not have time to actually devote time to talking on the phone, which is why text. Plus, I'm weird, I hate the act of holding the phone up to my ear. So if you call me at a good time, I'm more than happy to talk but you'll probably be on speaker phone!

• Text. I hate phone calls, they play up my anxiety.

• I say call is better but only if im alone or something I don't want people in my phone call, text if I can't talk

• So I always preferred texting. Till I met the guy I'm talking to now and he insists that we talk on the phone... and I don't mind it as much anymore. So I guess it depends on the guy.

• I prefer a text and then a call but then If that person called me I would be happy

• Call

• Texting , because it's more convenient. I enjoy talking on the phone , but it's not always convenient for me. Plus, we'd keep in touch more if we texted. You can text anytime , but you can't always call. I find it's easier to express myself via a text.

• Text.

What Guys Said 0