He's texting too much and it's annoying! What should I do?

I met a guy online about a month ago. At first it seemed exciting talking to him. But ever since we exchanged phone numbers he's texting all the time, every single day. I haven't even gone out with him yet and it's getting a little irritating. Once in a while is fine but texting good morning everyday as if we are in a relationship just rubs me the wrong way. We've already talked about meeting up but I'm sort of reconsidering. Should I meet him once just to see how he is in person? I'm afraid it might be red flag for clingy...

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell him that he is being overly clingy and pushy.

What Guys Said 3

• Be upfront.. tell him u don't like to be disturbed everytime.. if he still does it.. block him.. simple!

• It actually hurts me to ready this

• Care to elaborate?

• i can't go back to see what the post was about but i think is was that you dont like when the guy pays attention

• Tell him, he will continue to think it's fine if you don't do anything

• Yeah... I just don't wanna assume that he's clingy without knowing him in person. But I guess I should also go wth my gut feeling...

What Girls Said 0