Eye Contact Question is this normal?

Here is a general question. In the gym, this trainer girl stares at me from across the room like 50 feet away. Non-stop... like she never breaks staring. We do this eye contact thing here and there. Even when she has a client taking to her client she looking direct at me. This is a large distance, but not too far to see someone eye's. She literally hold it to for like 10s or longer. When she does look away she goes back to staring.

She moves to another area and does it again, she never looks away? sometimes another 10 feet i the distance this goes on for an hour... or another hour... across 2 clients for her. Not everyday but it happens.

Is this weird? is this distance and holding it odd? I mean shouldn't they look away or glance around? I think her client know she doing this, because she looks over at me. She is an older lady. When I look away she still staring directly into my eyes. I can see it easy.

We have talked here and there, she's nice, she's cute but this constant eye contact thing. Im not kidding, she looks for 10s easy, direct eye contact. She sometimes does it in close contact. But the distance and not looking away is the main point.

Is this odd this constant staring? any theories? why so far away?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't necessarily mean she is into you.

• I know she is, she is inexperienced and shy sort of with guys. I am not sure how to go about this. How can I break her out more. I think she needs to know more about me. She always has a client so its tough to just walk up and talk

Most Helpful Guy

• Hummmm its hard to say she could be eyeing you up but doesn't know how to make a move (maybe to nervous) maybe she's just fantasizing on the other hand you are clearly catching her stares at you. Come on dude, just walk up to her and ask to talk to her in private. Dont be rude or a jerk hell she may even keep quiet or avoid it at first cause you know nervous and all. Politely ask her why she has her eyes on you. I don't know if you are a good looking guy or look funny. But maybe she would like to talk but doesn't know how so offer her your number maybe that'll give her some courage to text you.

• I thought that, but we talk here and there for the past 2 months in the gym. I she's quite inexperienced, like she just turned 18 and she just seems that way. I have her on my FB as I have all the staff or many of them.

I do think she likes me yes, but the constant staring never looking away is the weird part. This happens for my whole two hour workouts wherever I am. The distance is odd because its so far away but we still do this eye contact thing. I can look away and look back but she just keeps on looking! she's talking to someone else like her client and still looking! I look away again look back... still looking!

• Well I intend to push things forward, hopefully she will open up eventually. The only thing I can do is make her comfortable enough sooner or later for her age she has to break out of her shell. I would like to do that. I do think this can come together it will just take more time with her than most

• I mean I hope its not always I just need to befriend her more and get her to open up

What Girls Said 1

• she must be interested

• She's very hesitant for some reason, I may need to spend more time getting to know her. But if she's doing all this looking... She has to have genuine interest. I need to break her out of her shell. She's unsure for some reason. How can I break her out of her shell?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a little disturbed that a 35+ guy is posting "eye contact" questions that are typically reserved for 14 year olds. If you're interested in her, shouldn't you know... try talking to her more and maybe asking her out?

• She's always busy with clients so its hard to get her alone. My next question is that
      we talk here and there for the past 2 months in the gym. I she's quite inexperienced, like she just turned 18 and she just seems that way. I have her on my FB as I have all the staff or many of them.

She's inexperienced and somewhat shy, I've actually brought up talking to her more here and there and she pulls back. then back with the looking. I know she is single, but she seems to be shy and hesitant with guys.

She's cute, very nice looking but seems inexperienced. I need to break her out more