So, since feminism is becoming gross again, thank god, would you take back a reformed feminist? Or is the damage unforgivable/irreversible?

Repost bc it hurt someones delicate feelings.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should do what your username is telling you that women should do.

• what your username is telling what women should do*

• I do when someone speaks about something worthwhile. And that is heavily dependent on company kept.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. My I introduce you to Cassie Jaye. She WAS a Feminist. Cassie spent the last few years making a Documentary called "The Red Pill". When she started making the film she was a Feminist. By the end, she REJECTED Feminism.

The Red Pill sets out to explore the men’s rights movement through interviews with MRA leaders like Paul Elam, feminists that oppose the movement, video footage of events and graphics and animations highlighting particular issues.

www.breitbart.com/.../

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Not true. Go to any college campus. Feminism is a thousand times worse then 15 years ago. A guy named AWS started the anti-feminist movement 15 years ago and it was hi-jacked by gay males and Zionists. Never met a pretty woman with a college degree that could not get a high paying in a few days wherever she goes. Women in twenties make more then ever. Women get sex whenever they want if they are pretty no matter what their personality. Feminism is much worse now.

• Unforgiveable.

• It's unforgivable and irreversible. Any would who allows herself to get sucked into the poison of feminism has mental health problems.

• Unforgivable and irreversible