What should I do?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for a long time, and here recently he's been thinking about his ex girlfriend because of some information he was told. Or so he says. They were together a little over a year, I know I won't ever replace her, but I never think about my exs... but yesterday he basically got pretty mad at me because didn't want to hear about her, and he yelled at me for the first time of relationship. I don't know why but he did. Part feels he still cares about her, than part doesn't. Should I approach the subject bugging me?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• how long hav you been together?

• He wants to wait***

• i think, right now if ur boy has any feeling for his ex, that'd be a 'scared shitless' feeling nothing more. you seems to be pretty insecure though. He is just too worried and therefor stressed may be thats why he yelled at you. think of those rumors reaching his family mom or dad. damn, i'd be devasted if i was in his situation. dont be insecure, you've been together for nine months an exes are exes for a reason. You HAVE replaced her. be confident

Most Helpful Girl

• You can ask him why he's remembering his ex, and, don't get mad, if he gets mad, stay calm, then ask him if he still misses her. If the answer is positive, don't be mad, and ask what is he missing about her, and if you can, you can make him feel better and he'll stop remembering her by loving him more. The problem is he still has some feelings for his ex.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• sorry but he hasn't yet got over her

• yes you should because it seems that he still has feelings for his ex. even if it's not the Love feeling he has some emotional attach to his ex. it would be best to approach him in a kind matter to explain your point view and his. so yes you should.