Would you rather date an Indian Woman with a princess complex vs a Asian Woman who is self hating of her race and look up to WHITE people?

Indian Girl
vs

Asian Girl

• Indian Woman
    46%(6)38%(14)Vote33%(8)
  • Asian Woman
    54%(7)62%(23)Vote67%(16)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Indian people smell bad because of the spice and stuff that they eat (at least I think that's the reason). I've yet to meet an Indian I could be around for more than a few minutes because they reek. Don't get me wrong, some of them have seemed like really nice people and I would have been happy to be friends, but they stink!

And the Asian girl sounds like a whack job, so no thanks to either I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• Princess complex bad.

Low self esteem and idolizes me... uhm... i'm sure we should help her slowly work through that but it's probably not going to suck for me too badly. I don't think she -should- feel that way, but it's not going to be a dealbreaker for me.

So that's easy. B.

Reverse the princess complex and I switch my pick.

What Girls Said 6

• People who hate any race even if it's their own , don't deserve to be respected, at least according to me.
    So Indian girl it is in this case (They are all so pretty though)

• how about none of them

• Neither I'm a girl 😂

• I'd rather date none

• Neither, if I were into girls, I would stay the f*ck away from both

• Indian woman sounds better

What Guys Said 16

• *-Woman with a princess complex: not interested
    *-self hating of her race and look up to WHITE people: I'm not interested in people who give 'race' that importance.
    Read what anthopologists say about 'race': www.americananthro.org/.../Content.aspx

• Neither. Fuck that.

• First the indian girl is much better looking here. By far

And princess is better than self hate, always

• Definitely the Asian girl. Can't stand princesses.

• both are not worth it. even though one them are my own people.

• Asian.

• Self hating Asian that likes White people. Wait, I am White and do not date Asian women ever. Nevermind.

• Neither. They sound both to be horrible people.

• I'll take one of each please

• Both seem like people to avoid for long term relationship.

• I would take inferiority complex over massive chip on the shoulder any day of the week.

• Whoever has bigger boobs.

• neither of them

• None of the above. You have issues.

• none. there are better women to choose from than to waste my time dabbling with people with issues.

• Im white so id chose the Asian girl that liked me and possibly being with me and there's a chance seeing all my faults (messed up sleeping pattern, defaults to slob when busy , student cooking standards most of the time ie peanut butter on toast , OJ from the carton when there's only 1/3rd left) would stop her wanting to be white herself.

• How bad is the self hating of her race though you just mean she doesn't want to date her race
      or she's actually trying to look white and doesn't like being her race?