Would you rather date an Indian Woman with a princess complex vs a Asian Woman who is self hating of her race and look up to WHITE people?

Indian Girl
vs

Asian Girl
  • Indian Woman
  • Asian Woman

717

Most Helpful Girl

• Indian people smell bad because of the spice and stuff that they eat (at least I think that's the reason). I've yet to meet an Indian I could be around for more than a few minutes because they reek. Don't get me wrong, some of them have seemed like really nice people and I would have been happy to be friends, but they stink!

And the Asian girl sounds like a whack job, so no thanks to either I guess.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Princess complex bad.

Low self esteem and idolizes me... uhm... i'm sure we should help her slowly work through that but it's probably not going to suck for me too badly. I don't think she -should- feel that way, but it's not going to be a dealbreaker for me.

So that's easy. B.

Reverse the princess complex and I switch my pick.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE