Views on dating multiple people at the same time?

I'm on the fence about it. I hate that old fashioned dating no longer exists, but I understand that in our current time pressured society it's a lot to invest all your time into one person that may or may not work out.

what are other people's views on dating multiple people? This doesn't necessarily mean sleeping with multiple people, just like, the first couple of dates when you suss out chemistry etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try to avoid it. I'm the type that likes to focus on one person and I would want her to do the same, otherwise I'd feel unworthy even before it's decided that we won't work out, if that will be the case.

What Guys Said 4

• I am like you where I only date one person at a time. I don't want to get confused about who I took where for a date. So if you feel comfortable dating one at a time or multiple then do what you need to do for yourself and don't let anyone or society tell you different.

Plus as a guy it can be quite taxing on the wallet too. (not to complain and all.)

• as a guy, dating multiple people would reduce chances of rejection. investing in a girl is too dangerous now a days.

• If the others know that you seeing other guys then its ok

• Sluts
    10 Examples of Sluts:
    1. The cheap whores you pick up off the streets in Las Vegas, and L. A.
    2. Nicking Minaj, is the epitome of a bona fide slut, due to her ghastly appearance, freakishly grotesque display of makeup, and the provocative outfits she dons before each show. See skank
    3. Kim Kardashian. Need I say more?
    4. Porn Stars.
    5. Feminist.
    6. Gold-digging bitches.
    7. Dumb blondes.
    8. Manipulative, cheating girlfriends.
    9. Women with a pretentious attitude.
    10. Women with fake boobs.
    "This girl is such a slut. Why does she keep on insisting I have sex with her?"

What Girls Said 4

• As long as you're clear with the other people about it I think it's fine.

• I like dating one person at a time. I honestly don't give a shit about how many people a human dates at the same time. It's not my place to say what they can and can't do

• nope

• The sole purpose for me dating a guy is to get to know him more, on a deeper level, in the hope it'll develop into a long- term relationship. So all my focus and attention is for the guy I'm dating. I never keep my options open by dating multiple guys

I also want to earn a guys trust, but if I was dating multiple guys at the same time that wouldn't be possible

• So if it doesn't work out do u think that u held on to long and waist your time?