Girls, Would you date a guy that hasn't done ANYTHING with a girl?

I'm 18, about to turn 19. Is it strange that I've never even kissed a girl? Would you date a guy my age with absolutely no dating experience?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I'd prefer someone like you to a player who's number was in the double digits. It's attractive to me when a guy values sex more, and doesn't just want to get into everyone's pants. It's equally unattractive though is a guy still is really sex obsessed, just wants one night stands etc, but just hasn't had any luck with girls. If you are a genuinely nice guy, and just haven't found someone you would want a relationship with, then I think thats really great, and would actually be a turn on. It depends on the girl, though obviously.

What Girls Said 3

• Well it's not strange but I wouldn't like to go all the way to the phase where I need to fucking teach a guy everything or vice versa

• Yes, there's nothing wrong with that.

• Lie about it if you want to, tell the truth if you want to. Some girls like clean boys and Some Will think that you're a idk? Loser? But that is how it is honestly