I slept for this guy from my class? Does this make me a slut?

I am a pretty good student, 3.85 , I work on campus, I try my best etc. recently in my physics class I got drunk and went out with my classmate. Things just developed and we ended up having sex. It was obviously casual and he isn't my boyfriend but does this just make me a slut? I usually wait until I'm in a relationship to sleep with someone but this was just random and casual

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I don't really sleep around so it kinda didn't feel that good and regret it a little... I wish I would have waited

79

Most Helpful Guy

• If you fucked every guy on your course and then called another school and asked them to bus in more guys for you to fuck... then you'd be a slut.

One night of no strings attached fun does not make you anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf! People who voted "yes" clearly don't know what they are talking about! They were attracted to each other, knew each other for a while and endet up having sex. Why would that make her a slut? It was a thing they both wanted they did it, good for them! At least they know wha they want. I don't see any problem here.

What Guys Said 8

• umm no definitely not a slut

• You were a slut, just for him.

• I don't necessarily have feelings for this person in a romantic way... I really do just view him as a friend where things just developed one night. Also I don't really want to be In relationship right now as I want to focus on school. I just don't want to be viewed as a whore

• You clearly care to much about what the society thinks. Do more of what you feel like doing and what in your opinion is right, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody. I am not saying you should sleep with everybody there but you shouldn't care what others think either that much. If you two enjoyed it and everything is fine between you two, be happy.

• 0|0
  • No you are not.

• It depends on how you view it

• you're not a slut

• everything you just said makes you stupid
    college and all

• Yes, obviously. But I love sluts. I wouldn't enter into a serious relationship with one but I have sex with them all the time :).

What Girls Said 6

• A slut is nothing more than a woman with the moral's of a man. You can view sex functionally vs. morally if you want to; it really just depends on how you approach it. Even if you do choose to be a slut, so what? Your standards do not have to be defined by the negative labels assigned to women with a sense of independence.

Some people have a problem with women who do what they want when they want, and try to shame them or put them "in their place." I say fuck them-- you can't control what others might think about you, but you are in charge of how you feel about yourself.

• Nope, not a slut. It's your body and you choose what you please to do with your body. Enjoy life

• I'd prefer to call it "Easy girl" rather than "Slut" (I think it's too degrading) and you were easy, but you're not usually easy, so i wouldn't define you as an easy girl. It's like if you don't lie much, you're not a liar, but if you lie a lot, then by definition, you're a liar (A liar is a person who has lied or lies repeatedly).

• Not at all

• having a casual does not a slut make . i can relate to what you're saying .
    you hope the guy respects the privacy of your intimacy . that he doesn't brag
    on you to others giving them a false impression of you and a bad rep .

• Was it more of a one time thing? If so, it shouldn't matter. You have needs and so does he.