Meeting then faking?

I met a guy via social game and we got closer so i sent fake photos incase he was a "pedo" he is 6years older than me and he thinks i have a younger sister that is me and i have made up a lot of stuff about my character and i feel like i really click with him. I've kept my personality the same but he introduced me to his friends and now i want to tell him about me not being her but i feel like he would hate me and i still want to date him what do i do?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• You're only 13, don't put too much thought into it. You should be honest about who you are, being 13 you shouldn't date someone that's 6 years older than you, at this time in your life, it's too much of a difference. Maybe once you're 20 and he's 26 that's not much different. I mean, ultimately you choose what you do and what you want in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You are 13. You shouldn't be dating a 19 year old. Also, I thought you liked girls >.>.
    There is something fishy here...

What Guys Said 5

• What are you doing with a 19 year old? You shouldn't even have met in the first place that was your first mistake.

• just tell him the truth.

• But what if he hates me after?

• so what? its not the end of the world. you are just 13 years old, you will meet lots of awesome handsome and more better guys than him. so dont worry

• When I was 13 I still played with LEGO bricks. Tbh 13yr olds act like 16-17 nowadays.

• Knock it off. You'll get him sent to prison. You have no business even dating that young.

• can I see the photo

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!