Height difference... help?

Okay so basically this guy I'm talking to is super tall and I'm only average height. I'm 15 and 5'5 and he's 16 and 6'2... is the height difference too much and should I stay away or would it look normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you think height even matters. If you like him thats it. Who cares what other people think about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I did the maths right, you've got a 9 inch height difference, I think. My partner and I have a 10 inch height difference (I'm 5'2 and he's 6'0) and it can be a little frustrating. Even if I stand on tiptoes when we kiss, he still has to bend a little. He can also take advantage of his height to put the good snacks in the kitchen shelf that he knows I can't reach unless I climb onto the counter :P Looking weird isn't something we're concerned about.

What Guys Said 2

• From my view I think tall is important issue in relation i don't like my girlfriend to be taller than me I knew some people where in your case but they were happy so it's up to you if see it an issue or not.

• You're basically normal height. He's tall. He's probably used to girls being way shorter. So it probably doesn't bother him.

Some girls love super tlal guys, some don't.

What Girls Said 1

• Does it matter what it looks like?

• Not really, it just might feel awkward

• Lol yeah kissing might be a bit of a stretch